"You can't sit with us."

Carson sat in the back row and always texted and reapplied mac lip gloss every ten minutes, she counted of course. She was in drama now so they were free to roam around, everyone was practicing there Christmas skits, which made no sense since it was October 3. Also no body was thinking about there skits they were all thinking about Jacob Larson's Halloween party and the Gigantic only A lister's list. It was nearly impossible to get invited.

Carson's stomach let out a powerful roar, she was hungry. Carson didn't care she paid no mind to her stomach's plea. She never ate, and if she did it was always healthy and in small proportions. She wanted to "watch her figure". Plus she didn't want to end up like Crissy Blake. The fattest girl In  high school.

 She looked around, One group was actually practicing, one texting, one gossiping, and one glossing, the other picking on Jimmy Harrison (the nerdiest boy in school) and the other poking Crissy and telling her she was fat enough to play Santa.  I hate to say this because it don't want you to think I'm some sort of bitch, but I'm the queen bee. Sometimes that's a hard job, and everyone wondered why. Being the queen bee is hard.

"CARRRSSOONNN!!!" Brittany yelled at her "Are you going to Jacob's Halloween party!?" Abbie chimed in "uh ya its gonna be all A listers and he said he can even maybe get Nicki manaj and Katy Perry to come!" "Maybe" I said with a smart ass smile; that made me look like I had better thing's to do then go to Jacob Larsen's party.

 "Can I go?" a voice said behind them. It was Crissy. I smiled with wicked delight "What do you think fat ass? Hell no!" my friends smirked behind me "Did you know?" I smiled "I'm about as big as one of your thunder thighs?" Brittany and Abbie Burt out with evil laughter, "shut up you bitch!" Crissy said trying to fight back her tears, "I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a smarter comeback then that get out of my face wide load." Brittany and Abbie broke out into hysterics and Crissy ran into the hallways crying. I Smiled don't mess with the Queen. Ever.