Ayato One shot: Life without You

Ayato has always strived to be the best in everything...just like his mother would've wanted him to. He couldn't believe to think about his mother's happiness( because she was a bitch). So it made him wonder what he thought about you. Ayato didn't hate you per say but he didn't know what to think anymore. He met you a while back, when you had nothing...what was he supposed to think?

~~Few months ago~~
You had no place to go. The orphanage that you've been staying at had kicked you out after you turned 16. You decided your best option was to find a job, and a place to stay. It seemed rather hard to do this and by the stroke of a miracle you fond a job. Karlheiz was a rather popular man in Japan and he needed a few employers at his house." He seems really desperate if he just hires random homeless people," you thought to yourself. But it seemed pretty legit. Because whatever Karlheiz wanted you to do at least he payed you over 1 million yen. So it at least it was a rather decent job. Karlheiz had informed you that you had to help around his mansion . Simple enough , right? Wrong.

When you made it to the mansion you noticed how eerily quiet it was. When you knocked on the humongous door it seemed to echo throughout the house. And then it opened all by itself! This of course made you jump back a little , but then lightly laughed it off. You saw there was no one in sight so you came in. There was a note attached to the door that only read" Survive, puny mortal for this place may not be for the weak hearted if you got this job I hope you remember if your life is worth it," signed Karlheiz.

You started to have second thoughts about this and saw the door close behind you. You instantly jumped and you heard laughter.

"So the old man finally hired someone to take care of this place,"said a boy with red hair and bright green eyes.

He looked like a high school student and a little bit older then you. This made you a little a curious about who he was.

"I can't believe he had to hire a flat chested girl like you," said the boy rather rudely."So what's your name?"

"It's (Y/N)," you said still pretty offended he called you flat chested. "And may ask you what your name is?"

"My name is Ayato Sakamaki or in your case Yours Truly," said Ayato proudly.

"Well Ayato I don't suppose you happen to be related to Karlheiz would you?," you asked fearing the worst.

He looked rather pissed but replied. "Yeah, I'm related to the old dude what of it?!"

"I just wanted to know because I'm working for him, geez no need to raise your voice," you said with a sigh.

Ayato started to laugh,"Your a stupid girl to even trust that person he probably hired you as a sacrifice."

"A sacrifice?! WTF your seriously kidding me right now Ayato, I didn't get hired to be no sacrifice,"you said .

"Well it sure seems like you are Pancake, and it seems like we'll be spending some time with each other,"said Ayato in your ear giving you chills.

"First of all why the fuck did you call me pancake, because just because I'm flat chested doesn't mean I'm a pancake! And I don't know if I'll be staying here after all so bye, Ayato!," you said turning around heading for the door.

"Who said you could go, Pancake?," said Ayato as he tossed you to the wall and bit your neck.

"WTF is he a vampire! No ... they don't exist, but he just might as well proved that wrong. If he is vampire I should leave," you thought.

"Get off me Ayato!," you said pushing him off.

"There's nowhere to go Pancake," said Ayato as ran up the staircase nearby.

You were able to run in a room and you hid in the closet. You heard footsteps coming closer, and you heard someone open the closet doors. It was Ayato.

"I told you Pancake you can't escape yours truly," said Ayato bitting you again the neck.

~~Present Time~~
Ayato fond it hard to believe he might have feelings toward (Y/N) but he couldn't help it. Whenever his brothers talked to her, or even touched her he would get rather angry and flustered. In the months previously you helped him grow a little less arrogant, and a little more caring towards people. (Even though he just did it so he could see you happy, and less scared of him.) Either way he couldn't help but have all his feelings towards you be crushed. Today was the day you hated your.... departure from the Sakamaki house hold. You decided to move after finding a nice house in America. Ayato couldn't accept it. He ran towards your room to see you packing. He then gave you a tight squeeze.

"Ayato you okay?," you asked as he hugged you closer.

"No, your leaving me (Y/N) and I don't want you to,"said Ayato. Tears were starting to come down his eyes, for the first time.

"Ayato....it's okay I'll visit once in awhile, so don't cry or else it will make harder for me to leave," you said holding back tears.

"(Y/N) , please don't leave I don't think I can live my life without you," said Ayato.

"Don't worry ,Ayato it won't be long before I come back so wait for me okay!," you said as your tears finally started coming down.

~~A year later~~

You were finally going to be able to see Ayato again after a year waiting you were going to see him! When you arrived at the mansion you saw Ayato run up to you and hug you rather tightly.

"Whoa, Ayato calm down I ....think your choking me," you said barely able to breathe.

"I'm not letting you go Pancake,as long as my love for you lasts," said Ayato kissing you.

He then pulled away from your blushing face and laughed.

"Your so cute (Y/N), and you told me you wouldn't have me wait that long for so I could've told you how I felt. Your a cruel girl (Y/N) ," pouted Ayato.

You then kissed him and punched him lightly"Will you forgive me, if I told you I love you?"

"I forgive you (Y/N), and can you make me takyoki!,"said Ayato.

"Okay, Ayato I'll make you some Takyoki," you said with a smile.

And with that you walked in the mansion with your new boyfriend.