the valentines date

Zane pov

Ugh I can't believe that I let Aphmau take me here, she knows I'm not one to hang out  with a bunch of people, and she make me double up with michi as a date.

"Hey Aaron~" michi said giving Aaron a smirk, Aaron rolled his eyes slightly before giving her the cold shoulder and gave aphmau some flower's his face heating up slightly.

"Awww thanks Aaron you didn't have t-" She began to speak.

"It was no problem" Aaron said, interupting aphmau quite rudely if I may say, the silence barly lasted a minuet before travis yelped.

"OH NO I FORGOT KATELYNS FLOWERS" he shouted out seemingly distress, 'if they were important you would have remembered them.'

Aphmau looked at Aaron in a pleading way mouthing words towards him, Aaron nodded his head and aphmau sent him a smile, "hey travis, you can give her these."

Travis's face lit up "EEeee thank you!" He grinned his eyes almost forming stars " can I hug you?" Aaron let out a michevouis laugh and shook his head before Turing and facing me, "You can hug Zane tho" Aaron said probably laughing under his breath. Travis smiled micheavouisly aswell, I was holding my breath and smiling my eyes wide open and blush spreading, good thing my mask covered it. "Uuooff" travis huged me I almost hugged back "I *wheeze* CaNT brEaThe" I wheezed out I looked down at his frosty white hair wanting to touch it and feel how soft it was.

he pulled away "sorry" he scratched his head and and stuck his tongue at me "i pretended you were aphmau" he stated. Not a minuet later katelyn finally showed up and Travis handed Katelyn the flowers, He was blushing like a school kid asking someone to prom.

Now it was time to commence the whole point of this hangout, or in my opinion, hell.

(Le time skip from me and because Zane had nothing interesting happen until 1 week later)

I was watching tv, the best part of living alone with no friends was no one bothered you, but I have a friends, and the love to bother me. Around noon aphmau decided to pester me and tell me she was bored and wanted to have everyone hangout again and go see a movie.

I sighed quite annoyed with the whole idea, also more than afraid I would be sat next to someone that didn't like me. "That depends, What movie are we watching?" I asked, I refuse to watch romance or horror, and I will burn it if it includes both.

"A SUPER HERO MOVIE!!!" She squealed, was it even a squeal, it was like kawaii-chan was squealing with her and creating a noise boom.

"Gahhh my ears" I said, if this was a anime my ears would be bleeding, but, this isn't a anime and I don't think the phone would allow that much noise to pass.

-
-
-
-

After basically being dragged to the movies without my full consent, I was told I had to sit next to travis because no one else wanted me near them, and he was apparently the only one who could stand me.

I heard travis making his attempt to flirt with Nicole,it was quite sad,  dante and Katelyn didn't approve of, because they both punched him. I held a luagh in not want to get yelled at by the people around us surprisingly no one yelled at then for making a rukus probably blended in with the movie I was paying attention. I shoved my hand out to Travis so he could get up and stop giggling on the ground like he was insane he took my hand  and got up, I quickly let go after he stood up. My face felt a little hot his shirt was up just a bit as he layer on the ground he was really hot if I do say so myself.

After the movies Travis grabbed my arm, "aphmau is gunna force us to do a marathon on super hero movies now and garroth has the key and you know how he likes aph, so he's gunna get upset I'm not making aph happy by watching so can I sleep at your house tonight please" he said. "Uh sure" we walked into my living room and he jumped on the couch I grabbed one of my pillows and some blankets and gave them to him. " what kind if Lundy softener do you use this pillow case smells amazing. My face light up the color pink "u-uh I-i do-don't k-know" I said and went up stairs "night Zane" he said "night" I mumbled back.

Sorry for the short story but I hope you like the first chap of zanvis