When You Have a Nightmare

Start from the beginning

Eyeless Jack:
E.J was taken aback when he come over to find you withering around on your bed, whimpering. You had decided to take a short nap and ended up having a nightmare. Your breathing was heavy and sweat coated your body as you cried out profanities and thrashed around. It was a very vivid nightmare and it took him awhile to get to you to calm you down. Seeing how every time he got near you he either ended up getting hit by your frailing arms or kicked by your legs.

When he finally did reach you, he ended up having to straddle your waist just to keep you still as he grabbed your shoulders and started to shake you roughly. It took a few tries but soon your eyes snapped open as your body calmed down and all that was heard was your ragged breath as tears slipped down your cheeks. No words were exchanged as you pulled E.J down into a tight hug while burying your face into his chest. He stayed silent as he hugged you back in a comforting manner.

Ticci Toby:
Toby didn't really know what to do at first when you woke him up and claimed you have had a nightmare. He had decided to spend the night with you and had slept on the couch not wanting to make you feel uncomfortable by sharing a bed together. Now here you were seated on the couch beside him, low whimpers leaving your lips as tears slipped down your cheeks. He rubbed his chin in thought before snapping his fingers as he stood up and raced out of the room. You raised an eyebrow as your boyfriend raced out of the room.

Usually when one is upset you comfort them, you were startled when he came back into the room, tripping over his own two feet. But, was still able to keep the items in his hands from falling to the floor as he held them up. Getting up off the couch you raced over to your boyfriend and bent down to make sure he was alright. Even though he was immune to pain. You were taken aback when he sat up and smiled at you while holding out the small tub of ice cream and a spoon.

Taking the treat you laughed and ruffled his hair, forgetting all about the nightmare you had earlier.

Masky:
What was Masky idea of calming you down from the nightmare you had? Simple, give you cheesecake. You couldn't lie when you said that it made you laugh how that was the first idea he suggested when he was trying to calm you down as you sat in your bed crying slightly. He stared at you, his mask resting on your bed side table as his eyes looked hopeful that what he had suggested would cheer you up. Shaking your head while laughing you smiled brightly at the brunette.

"Sure, why not" you said, it was only four in the morning. The perfect time to go out and get some cheesecake.

Hoodie:
When Hoodie had woken up to find you snuggled up to him, shivering. He was confused at first, but quickly understood the situation when you mumbled that you had a nightmare. Instead of just staying in your room and comforting you, he took your hand and decided that a nice relaxing midnight stroll would do the trick in calming you down. Well, he wasn't wrong.

Dr. Smiley:
You may have woken up from a nightmare terrified at first, but that was quickly replaced with agitation as you tired to wake your boyfriend up for comfort. Smiley was certainly one hell of a heavy sleeper as he just turned onto his side and continued to sleep away. Forget the nightmare, your new mission was to wake him up. Sitting up you turned him onto his back and crawled on top of him before starting to jump up and down. Pounding your fist against his chest while saying the words 'wake up' over and over.

You flinched when he grabbed your wrist and tiredly opened his eyes. "The doctor needs to be fully rested for tomorrow's patients!" he growled lowly as he flipped you two around and hovered over you. The glare he had while peering down at you softened as he fell back asleep on top of you this time. You huffed before shrugging your shoulders and falling asleep as well.

Ben Drowned:
Ben was a little confused on what to do as you where curled up in a ball whimpering while you were asleep. He usually thrived in seeing people suffer from nightmares, but you were his girlfriend and he couldn't just sit there and let you thrash about. He hesitantly rested a gentle hand on top of your head and ran his fingers through your [Hair Length] [Hair Color] hair. It got him a reaction and a good one at that. You calmed down a little and your whimpering was starting to lower in volume.

Gently he pulled you towards him and made sure to rest you on his lap as he continued to play his game. Smiling lightly as he listened to your soft breathing.

Bloody Painter:
Helen flinched as he heard you sniffed from beside him. Looking away from his drawing he watched as you curled up and wrapped your arms tightly around yourself. Just a few minutes ago you were peacefully sleeping, now you were whimpering like something had scared you. "[Your Name], are you alright?" he quietly asked.

"I had a nightmare" you mumbled quietly, causing him to strain to hear. A blush tinting your cheeks as you knew it was silly to be upset about something like that. But, couldn't help it as you were terrified from the things that had transpired in your nightmare. You jumped when you felt Helen wrap his arm around you tightly and pulled you up against his chest.

"It's alright, I'm here" he mumbled. You calmed down and smiled as you turned around and snuggled up to him.

Dark Link:
"Babe, is everything alright?" Dark asked as he knocked on the bathroom door. He had woken up to see that you were missing from your bed.

"Uh, yeah. Everything's peachy" you said from the other side, your voice wary. You had woken up from an nightmare, only for your eyes to start playing tricks on you as you thought you saw something in the dark. It was silly but you ended up running to the bathroom and locking yourself in there while hyperventilating. You were beginning to calm down now, blushing at how silly you were for getting worked up over something like that. And of course you weren't going to tell Dark, knowing he would make fun of you.

"You sure? Did you have a nightmare or something?" he asked from the other side as everything went quiet. He took a step back as the bathroom door opened and he watched you stare at him with a blank expression while a blush coated your cheeks. "You had a nightmare, didn't you?" he asked, his lips pulling up into a smirk.

"Shut up" you grumbled, pushing past him only to be pulled back into a hug.

"Don't worry about it, love. It happens to all of us" he said, kissing the top of your head while smiling at your blushing face.

Puppeteer:
Neither of you spoke as Puppeteer put on a play for you with his dolls. Despite not speaking about the nightmare you had woken up from, the raven haired male couldn't help but smile. That frown on your face from earlier now disappearing as you smiled happily, not caring about whatever it was that had scared you within your dream.