Chapter 11

*Beep Beep Beep*

I heard my alarm ringing, the next morning, and slowly peeled open my eyes. My head was resting on Will's chest, his arm around me. I blushed, and laid my head on his chest again. My alarm clock still rang.

"Turn that shit off." Will groaned tiredly.

I sighed, and started to get up. "We have to go school, Will."

He pulled me back to lay with him, my head on his chest again. Will held me, and I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

"Will, we have to go." I said.

"Let's skip today." He said, not opening his eyes.

I sighed. "Will..."

It wouldn't be a big deal if I skipped today. My parents wouldn't care, considering that I had already gone to school, growing up. The only reason I was going to school here, was to pass the time. I just didn't want to skip because I knew it was wrong. Will opened his eyes and looked at me.

"Please, Tess." He begged.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine."

I turned off my alarm, and got back into bed with him. I laid on my side, and once again Will pulled me to him. I rested my head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat. Our legs were tangled together, and I smiled to myself. After a few minutes, I fell asleep.

* * *
When I awoke next, Will wasn't laying beside me. I slowly blinked, and sat up. I heard sounds from downstairs, and figured Will was down there. I got out of my bed, and for ready for my day. I changed into jeans and a t-shirt, and walked downstairs. I walked into the kitchen to see Will standing over the stove, making pancakes. Belle was sat on the counter, beside him.

"Good morning." He grinned.

"Good morning." I said and took a seat on one of the chairs in front of him. "You actually know how to cook?"

"Only pancakes." Will replied.

"Lucky me." I spoke, amused. "I can't believe you convinced me to skip."

"Let me guess, you've never skipped a day in your life?" Will looked up from the pancakes, smirking.

"Wrong." I said. "I've skipped before. Seriously, do you think I'm some sort of Saint? I do bad things, Will." I chuckled.

He shrugged. "You don't look like it."

I was about to say something, when my phone started to ring. I fumbled it out of my pocket, and managed to answer it. It was Cecily.

"Hey Tessa." She rang out.

"Hey Cecy." I replied.

"Where are you? How come you aren't at school?" She asked.

"I decided to skip today." I replied, casually.

"Oh. Do you know where Will is? He wasn't in his bed this morning and he isn't at school." Cecily asked.

I blushed. "Um, he's with me."