Part 4

lines coming from the outside of the circle to the inside but not meeting at the center, then draw another smaller circle touching all the lines". Naruto again does what he was told. "Naruto this part is important prick your finger making it bleed and put a drop of your blood inside the smaller circle". a little scared at what else he might have to do Naruto shakily pricks his finger and puts a drop of his blood in the center of the smaller circle, he immediately feels nothing but pain, pain that wasn't there before pain of betrayal. "Naruto quickly set the paper on fire now". Naruto sets the paper on fire, his vision starts getting blurry and its hard for him to see, five minutes later his vision comes back but something is different of strange like as if he had just opened his eyes for the first time in his life "kybui what's going on" Naruto stumbles to the bathroom and looks in the mirror, Naruto now had red eyes with slits in then like the kybui eyes fascinated he looks closer at his reflection and notices that his whisker like markings on his face are darker and more noticeable he looks at his hair it had turned black, black as darkness the darkness that now controlled him" kybui can you make me look normal again when I go to see Sasuke". "if that is what you want everything will look normal but your whisker markings they will stay the same as they are now be weary that to make you look normal you will feel a darkness surround your soul accept the darkness or your appearance won't change don't be afraid of the darkness it is the effect the has on your soul and body the seal reacts differently for different jenchuriki mostly all tailed beast put the seal on their container at some point or another in their containers childhood now do this hand sign and your appearance will change but it won't stay that way for long only one hour since it's the first time you will be using it" the kybui tells Naruto what hand sign to make. Naruto makes the hand sign and his appearance instantly changes back to normal "time to go see Sasuke then we are off". Naruto walks to his door and just before he leaves he takes one last look at "good bye old home" Naruto walks out the door and heads to the Uchiha mansion as he walks down the street that leads to the mansion he notices something different all the old shops that he used to love and feel happy seeing them but now he didn't feel happy he didn't feel happy Naruto Uzumaki is always happy but now he didn't feel happy in fact he didn't feel anything at all just pain and emptiness onlookers thought something was different about him but didn't press on about it, Naruto finally reached the Uchiha mansion it was about five minutes from the edge of the village, Naruto walked to the door of the mansion but just before he could knock Sasuke came running out the door. Confused Sasuke looked at Naruto" Naruto what are you doing here". Naruto looked him in the eyes" I just came to say by and I'm moving". Now really confused Sasuke tilted his head" what do you mean you're moving like moving houses". Naruto gulped not wanting to lie to his friend" yes I'm just moving houses". He hadn't really trusted what Naruto said but decided not to ask more information" do you still want to play I just got done training with Itachi". Quickly coming up with a lie "no I um I have to go move my stuff I just came by to say sorry". Sasuke tilted his head more" sorry sorry for wha-". Naruto cut him off before he could finish" oh will you look at that I have to go and pack good bye Sasuke" Naruto hugged Sasuke and ran off. Sasuke assumed that Naruto was just being Naruto but he was confused by the hug. Naruto ran to the edge of the village as quickly as possible he pulled out the head band that he had stuffed in his pocket he looked at it and said" well konoha I guess this is good bye for now until I return if I ever return" Naruto turned around and ran into the forest that was outside the walls of the village Naruto started reminiscing "I'm going to miss Sasuke but I'm not going to miss this village at all" while running Naruto put a rather large scratch over the leaf symbol on his head band and put the head band on his four head." Kit there is now no going back for us ever". Naruto nodded in agreement" I know kybui no going back".