Tag #4

I got tagged by Arya_Skye So I have to list 15 facts a botu me Yay! *note sarcasm*

1. I only know three people on Watt pad IRL

2. I am a secret Transfan. (no one IRL knows)

3. I hate history class

4. I don't have any exciting facts about me

5. I don't have to wear glasses, but have always wanted to.

6. I have the worst hand writing ever

7. I have moved a total of 9 times in my life. 5 of them were in one town. 7 were all in 6 years

8. I have never read: The Hunger Game, The Maze Runner, or the Divergent series.

10. I do not have a smart phone.

11. I do most of my typing on an old laptop instead of my iPod

12. Ok This is my last one, but it is very long mostly a story.
ok So I was dog sitting for this one lady who breeds dog she own like 20. anyway one of the dogs was pregnant and her due date was 3 days after the lady got back. AI went to check on her in her crate and she there was a little brown thing in there, I thought. "oh did she go poop in her kennel?" I look closer and I'm like," NOPE! that is a puppy." She had already had two. So i had to carry her in her crate up a set of stairs in side and put blankets around her. I was called the lady and she said that I was in for a real treat since I have never seen puppies born before. Yeah it was a really treat I watched and both the third and the fifth puppies were still born. like they came out completely still. never moving once. It was so sad.

Anyway sorry for the sob story. I was going to share it anyway then I was tagged so I thought Two birds one stone. I tag

prowlerfruitbat1120

Wiredhawkes

CommentsbyWheeljack

angelrocks27

luvmeorelse

AutobotFlamedash24

These are not in any specific order. Have fun.

Also I didn't edit this at all so sorry about any errors.

Till All Are One

LavaStar