Tony and Steve shared a very confused look... "What?" They both asked.

"I know you Tony," Fury stated. "I knew as soon as you started spending time with Erin you'd want her as your own, yesterday you guys did a good job but are you prepared to take on a big role, parents?"

Steve wrapped his arm around Tony's shoulder's and pulled him into his side. "We've talked and this is what we want," He told Fury. "We can make it work!"

Tony smiled and rubbed Erin's back soothingly. "I can see you two are going to spoil this little girl," He told them. "I'm giving you guys the week off to help Erin settle in and get her some things."

"See Fury I knew you were a likeable guy!" Tony told him.

"Don't push it Stark!" Fury told him. "I'll see you boys in a week, try not to cause too much damage!"

Fury left, leaving Steve, Tony and Erin standing in the living room.

Steve looked down at Erin. "Hey they're gone now," He told her quietly.

Erin slowly lifted her head and looked around making sure the scary people had gone.

"Why don't we go shopping?" Tony suggested. "We need to make a start!"

Steve smiled. "Yeah that'll be a good idea but no offence Tony, you'll attract a lot of attention," He told his lover sadly.

Tony sighed knowing Steve was right; he really didn't want to stress Erin out or have people crowd her.

"I guess I could build some stuff for her here, online shop for furniture for her room," Tony told him.

"That sounds great, I can take her to buy some clothes," Steve told him.

"You have to get a load of cute stuff, nothing frilly or tacky!" Tony told him.

Steve chuckled. "Okay," He told him.

The super soldier helped Erin with her shoes and led her out to the garage, he unlocked his car and sat Erin in the back seat; He really shouldn't be taking her in the car without a car seat but he didn't have much choice so first stop was target!

Steve tried to make the journey quick so he wouldn't get pulled over or noticed... Could you imagine? Erin and Steve headed inside target and went over to the car seats... Steve had no idea where to start!

"Hi can I help?" A young brunette girl asked; She was average height and build, her brown hair was tied up in a loose pony tail and she was in a target uniform.

When Erin saw the women she hid behind Steve's legs.

Steve smiled at the girl. "Yes please, I er I'm looking for a car seat," He told her.

"Sure what kind?" She asked.

"That's the thing I don't really know," He told her.

"Oh well, how old is your daughter?" She asked and smiled at Erin.

Steve blushed when she called Erin his daughter. "She's two, a small two," He told her.

The girl nodded and took Steve round to the other section. "Here are all the car seats aged between one years and four years, if you need any more help I'll be round here," She told him.

"Thank you!" He told her as she left.

Steve and Erin started to test car seats... It was safe to say that Erin was very small and skinny for her age, they soon decided on a large black car seat that would be perfect for her for a long time. Steve put the box in the cart and went over to the clothes section...

"Okay let's get started," Steve said to Erin.

Erin giggled and started to help Steve pick some clothes and accessories; It was clear that Erin was a little girly girl, she picked up hair bows, pink clothes and pink binky's. Steve was a little hesitant about the binky's but decided to let her have two and only two so when she got older and they had to go she wouldn't be too upset. Steve picked out a lot of cute outfits, some were really girly, others were perfect for the park, others were great for when they went out to one of Tony's events and the rest were just cute for when she relaxes.

"You ready to go?" Steve asked Erin as he pushed the cart to check out.

Erin smiled as she followed Steve, she had picked up an Iron Man and a Captain America doll. She had walked round and stayed close to Steve the whole time, she never parted from him which Steve was very happy about!

Steve paid for all everything and bagged it up. He and Erin went out to the car park and started to put everything in the car, the car seat was a struggled but Steve got there in the end, it took twenty minutes but he got there!

As Steve pulled out the car park he saw Erin was fast asleep in her car seat, she looked so peaceful and innocent, she was soon to be his and Tony's adopted daughter, the thought made him smile because deep down he really wanted a family with Tony and maybe this was the start...