4 | visit

Athena made her way to the canteen, looking for Bella

Athena made her way to the canteen, looking for Bella. She smiles when the Swan girl waved her over to the table she was sat at. "Hey, Athena," said the brunette smiling. Athena sits down next to Bella.

"Hey, Mikey. You met my home girls?"

"Your home girls?" Mike questioned.

"My girls," teased Tyler, kissing Athena and Bella on the cheek before pulling Mike's chair from under him and running away, Mike chasing after him.

Athena laughed at Bella's shocked expression, "Guess that hasn't happened to you before?"

Bella giggled, playfully shoving Athena, "Shut up."

"Oh my god," Jessica laughed, "It's like first grade over again and you two are the shiny new toys." She says, taking the seat Mike previously sat on next to Bella.

"Smile," a girl ordered, taking a picture of the two new girls.  Bella blinked rapidly while Athena smiles slightly.

"Sorry for the feature," she said as she looks the picture she just took.

"The feature's dead Angela. Don't bring it up again," Eric ordered.

Bella smiled slightly, "Its fine. I just-."

"I got your back baby."

"Guess we'll just run another editorial on teen drinking." Angela spoke, looking down.

"You know you can always go for eating disorders," suggested Athena. She felt bad about Angela not having an article for the paper since she didn't want to be news but that didn't mean she couldn't help.

"Or speedo padding on the swim team," finished Bella.

"Actually that's a good one," smiled Angela.

"Who are they?" Bella asked curiously, bringing Athena back to the conversation they were having after having zoned out like she always does when she gets a bad feeling. She couldn't describe it but she knew she was going to be hearing some bad new today.

Jessica giggled, "That's the Cullen's. Dr Cullen and Mrs Cullen's adopted kids. They moved here from Alaska about two years ago. The blond girl, Rosalie and the big dark-haired guy, Emmett are together. Like together, together. I'm not even sure if that's legal," Jessica stars while looking over at the siblings.

"Well, they're not actually related, Jess." Angela mumbled.

"Yeah but they live together," Jessica says rolling her eyes. "The little dark-haired girl is Alice, she's super weird. The last two are Edward, with the bronze hair and the blond guy is Jasper. Apparently no one is here good enough for them. Like I care." Athena couldn't help but giggle, yeah right.