A Crazy Day (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Oh sweet! Call him up, and we'll get going!"

***time skip to when they all get to the hotel***

Mark's POV

The arcade was loud, you'd have to shout in order to get the others ti hear you. There was game music playing in random times, and kids yelling throughout the arcade.

"There it is! The four way air hockey!" I said excitedly. I remember when we did this a while back....

"Haha, you guys are goin' down!" Y/N said, confidently. Ha! Wait till she plays with the king! Well, the master, cuz I'm the king of squirrels.

"Don't get too cocky, Y/N. You haven't even played this with us yet." i said. She gave me a look that said 'whatever'. I giggled at that. She's so cute when she Makes faces.

"Ok, so pick a side, and get ready. Tyler, here's a camera, so start recording when your ready, ok? Ok." i said. I handed Tyler the camera, and he flipped it on, as everyone else picked a side. I took the empty one across from Y/N. We put the coin in the machine, and the game started.

Wade had the puck first. He placed it on the table, and hit it toward Matthias. It races across the table, and Matthias blocked it from going in the goal. It glided quickly over to Y/N's goal, and she quickly hit it into my goal. I tried to protest, but all that came out was gibberish.

"That's what you get for underestimating me." Y/N said in a beautiful, soft voice. It made my heart skip a beat.

"Oh whatever! I'll get you this time." i said. She's making me look bad! How she does it, i don't know.

I put the puck on the table, and hit it towards her goal. She blocked it, and aimed it to Wade's goal. He blocked it by making it move side to side. Y/N then quickly hit it into his goal. We all laughed when she did that.

"Oh, come on!" wade yelled. That only made us laugh harder.

This went on for a while. Wade was out, thanks to me and Y/N, Matthias was one goal from getting out, and i was 3 goals from getting out. Y/N was 5 goals from getting out. Yep. She was kicking our ass's.

Matthias had the puck. So he placed it on the table, and hit it towards Y/N. She blocked it, and it went towards me. I hit it back to her. She hit it, but it went flying off the table, and onto the floor a few feet away. I looked back at her, and her hands were covering her mouth as in saying, 'oh my god'.

"Holly hell, Y/N, take it easy!" i teased her.

"I'm sorry! Thank god that's only plastic!" she said sorta fast.

"Ok, i think you won, Y/N." i said, giggling a little.

"I won? Yay!" she yelled, while throwing her hands up in victory. God she was too damn cute.

I turned to the camera, and said my outro, then Tyler shut off the camera. We then all went to the parking lot, and said goodbye to Tyler, and drove back to my apartment.

"I think we got enough for today." Matthias said.

"Ya. What are we gonna do tomorrow?" i asked. i then saw Y/N' eyes light up.

"My aunt has a pool in her backyard! We could go swimming! And record if you guys want to." she suggested.

"Ya! Great idea! I'll see if Amanda wants to go!" Matthias said.

"Yea, that sounds like a lot of fun! I haven't gone swimming in forever!" i said, remembering the last time i went swimming.

"Ok, so its settled, pool day at Y/N's Aunts house tomorrow. Sounds great!" Wade said, and we all agreed.

It took a few minutes, but we finally made it to Y/N's aunt's house.

"Bye guys! See ya tomorrow!" Y/N said, as she closed the car door, and ran to the front door of the house. I watched her enter the house as we drove off.

A day in the pool with Y/N. I cant wait!

Y/N's POV

The sun has set, and the wind blew against the house. I had already asked my Aunt if it was ok if the guys came over to swim tomorrow, and as i assumed, it was no problem.

I was laying in my bed. My mind played over and over of the different things i did with the guys. How we laughed at the ridiculous sentences we thought we saw, how i kicked their ass's in air hockey.

But there was one thing in particular that mainly played in my head. It was the way mark would look at me. It wasn't just a normal glance, it had..... Feeling. Does he like me? What would i do if he did?

I shook the thought off. no you idiot! He's the one and only Markiplier! He doesn't like you. He just likes you as a friend. Not anything more..... Or does he...?

I then fell into a deep, dreamless sleep.