Prologue (edited)

*edit* Just changed the title..hehe Don't mind, just continue reading :)

You was invited to a party and you accidentally pour your coke on the man's coat and he started using foul languages. "Wow, what a bitch you are! How dare you pour that coke on me!" He cursed at you and called you bitch,slut,stupid,ugly, fat for no reason. "I'm sorry." The word you could only say to him. The next thing happened only God knows.

_______________________________________________

Song Haejin is a nice, cheerful,rich and kind girl who's age is 22. She is currently jobless and she's living still with her loving family, she has 1 big brother named Song Joongki (Lol) She is the one and only daughter of Mr.Song Jaekon (her father) and Mrs. Song Myeongju (her mother).

Byun Baekhyun is a rich,arrogant,byuntae, and cold guy who's age is 23. He is working under Byun co. His dad's company, He has a brother named Byun BaekBom and has a wife named Lee Yejin. He is the only one who is a byuntae in the family which take after Mr.Byun Dongjin (his father) and Mrs.Byun Yaehee. (His mother)

Others:
EXO
Lee Jieun & Park Hana (Haejin's best friend)
Yoon bomi (Baekhyun's GF)
Others character will be there, but not sure. Just these much, maybe there'll be later.

Baebaekhyun04
Thanks to all of you, I get to make another Fanfic. Amazing! Love you 😘😍❤️💋