.7 - lets hangout and get milkshakes

luke and ashton have been texting the last couple of days, and have been getting close. but when it comes to being in the gym, the two hate each other.

"ashton, get the fuck out of my ring." luke snarls at ashton, crossing his arms and glared at the curly-haired boy.

"make me." ashton snarls back, staring at luke with a evil glint in his eyes.

"you dont want me to make you. i can easily beat the shit out of you and ma-" "luke leave him be. ashton, get out of his ring. you know he has a big match coming up." and with that. ashton walked out of the ring, smirking and again, bumping lukes shoulder.

"wanna hangout later? we can go and get milkshakes." ashton wiggles his eyebrows, making luke roll his eyes.

"if you pay. im done at ten." luke replies as he heads towards the ring. ashton replies with an okay and leaves to go get changed in the locker room.

luke goes into the ring and stretches his shoulders. ryan steps into the ring and gets the pads on for himself, but before that getting a drink of water. luke checks the time, seeing its seven. wow, its early.

luke snaps out of his daydream, seeing wade ready and going to his stance. he nods his head when hes ready, and luke makes the first punch.

ryan starts yelling at luke, telling him to do certain punches and telling him to punch harder. luke is dripping beads of sweat after about twenty minutes, slacking a bit. "c'mon, luke! you need to keep going!" ryan yells at him.

"i-i need a br-reak." luke huffs out with staggering breaths, putting his arms down after wiping sweat from his forehead. "normal-ly we take a break now, dont we?"

"we need to prepare you for a match, remember? this is a big one. no breaks." ryan snaps at him. "now lets go!"

luke rolls his eyes, getting into stance and throws more punches at wade, hitting the target on the pads each time. luke keeps thinking in his head about his next match, throwing harder punches each time, going full out on him, making Ryan step back after awhile, eyes wide.

luke stopped and stared at him. his breaths were uneven, and his veins in his muscles prominent. more and more sweat fell from his hair.

ashton was watching luke after he got out of the locker room, eyes wide. who knew luke could get so into boxing he didnt know his own strength?

~~~

later on, luke took forever to get his stuff off. he felt so drained. he kept closing his eyes and almost falling over. but, he knew he couldnt go home just yet. he had to get milkshakes with ashton.

as luke walked out of the gym and walked to his own car, he saw ashton in his own car, watching him. he smiled weakly and put his stuff in the backseat, getting in the drivers side. he pulls out his phone, texting ashton that hes leaving and pulls out of the parking lot, driving to the place.

when he gets there, he parks and hops out, heading inside, apparently he drove slower than ashton, seeing ashton in the booth already and has two chocolate milkshakes on the table. luke sends him a weak smile, sitting down in the booth and grabs the milkshake, taking a sip.

"sorry i took so long." luke looks at ashton, seeing ashton look at him. ashton didnt say anything for a couple moments, taking a drink of the milkshake himself.

"why were you working so hard? i mean, you didnt even look like yourself up there in the ring." ashton breaks the silence, licking the top of his lip to get the milkshake off.

luke shrugs. i dont know.

"i think its because im ready for the match." im not. luke thinks. ashton nods, taking another drink.

the door opens of the small cafe, the small bell ringing. luke looks over the booth to see two people he wanted to see, but not when he was looking all gross from practice.

michael and calum, holding hands.

~~~~$#&^#Q$&*$%&^W%

ojkokokok tgus chapteer is kinda sucky but like i wantef to update and im on summer break so hopefully ill have more motivation to write

dotn forget to comment and vote!!