chapter 9: let the games begin

Jake's pov

as he layed in the bed next to his baby brother he started to whimpered he said shh baby bubba shh I'm right here he can't hurt you again big bruba is here he ran his finger's through his hair saying shh he fought back Tear's as anger filled his heart at what happened to his baby brother at the hand's of somebody he should have been able to trust his brother's and parents and Victoria and their other uncle's Grandpa's and outraged Grandma's and Aunty's were In the basement making the pedophile bastard child molester suffer and in a while another of his brother's would relieve him of his shift and it would be his turn to make him suffer he would make him pay in Way's he would never imagine Tony came in and nodded at him and he got up with purpose leaving the room let games begin he murmured coldly and marched downstairs to the basement when he found Justin screaming in pain he and tied naked with silver metallic chain's to a table blood dripping from him everywhere everyone made room for him he put on his protective gloves and grabbed his silver knife he only used for his enemies and without hesitation he cut off his ball's one at a time smiling in satisfaction and pleasure as he screamed in pain he stuffed them into his bleeding mouth and cut off his nose as he tried to scream his brother Mitchell took a hot iron and put it on his stomach as their father cut off his ears then their mom cut off his dick and Victoria cut out his tongue everyone in the basement began to find ways to make him pay he smiled coldly.