Our Little Secret

'And my mum bought me a cup of tea.' -The wise words of Danielle Peazer.

I owe you guys a long chappie peps! Enjoy!!

Jules POV

I toke the pregnancy test, but never looked at the results.

Sooner or later Harry left. He just ran out after he said what he had to say. I honestly felt............empty? It's like he completed me for some reason. But he just ran out on me like I'm trash. Am I trash? Does he like me? Am I a one night stand?

At the moment I'm listening to music trying to figure out what gad happen in these past events. He told me I might be pregnant and left and now here I am. Maybe this is fate telling me he's nit the right guy? Or is this bringing us closer together?

Why is he so complicated? He just should of told me he didn't like me! Is he playing me? Am I a toy to him? Well, I'm not! He needs to group up and be a man! It's so annoying! If I am prego he needs to be here. Or if he wants to. But Harry got me pregnant so he's going to be apart of it.

"Are you ok?"

A voice asked. I turned my head from the wall to the door way to see Harry in clothes. Thank The Heavens. But why is he here again? To say he's sorry? No! And why does he keep on asking questions?!?!

"Yes."

I sighed. Harry eyes were red. Had he'd been crying over me? I'm nothing grand. His face looked sad and broken? Like he needs someone to lift him up? Whats wring with him? Did something happen? Whats going on?

"Why do you do this?"

Harry asked sitting on my bed with me wrapping an arm around my waist. What is going on? Why all of a sudden all cuddly? Someones PMSing. Like he leaves,then comes back,wanting to get all cuddly.

"Do what?"

I asked very uncertain of what he's going to say. What the fuck do I do? Is this some kind of a joke? If it is it's a sick one! He's all mushy and shit now! Are you kidding me!

"I know we just met and stuff,but it feels like forever to me."

He says sincerely. It hasn't even been a day yet,but he's already falling for me. So this is how love is. It's blind,I guess. But it's confusing because he's so! Him! And I'm just Perrie's sister. To the world I'm her shadow.

It's going to be to hard if we do go out. The media,paps,and hate. I don't do good with it so I use the Little Mix account. The fans are harsh on Perrie imagine how hard it will be for me. And I'm still 15. A teen! Ugh! Life is so confusing!

"Harry. The media will catch on soon." I pointed out. Harry sighed.

"And." I added.

"If I am pregnant it will be bad publicity,fans will hate me,I'm under age,plus Perrie would kill you."

I say with a slight chuckle towards the end. Harry laughed with,but he knows it true. Perrie would kill him.

"It can just between us. Only us. No one else."

Harry says with a small smile. His broken face lighting up. Well,I've always wanted something to myself and now Harrys all mine. No one else can have him.

"Your my little secret."

I whispered in his ear. Not in a sexual way,but in a friendly way,y'know. We were just staring into each other eyes enjoying the small moment we have together.

Harry eyes were like Christmas trees. An emerald green. His eyes sparkling in the sunlight from the window making him squint a little. I've never realised anything so perfect could be mine. He's like an angel from the heavens. And he's mine. All mine. No one else's. Just all mine. I wouldn't have it any other way.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!"

Shouted an angry Perrie. We looked at each other with wide eyes with sudden realisation that she was here. She found the pregnancy test. Shit! She's going to tell mum,dad,and the rest of Little Mix. No more space!

Harry quickly stood up and ran to the door but someone opened it first. It was Perrie. My sister. Perrie showed madness on her face. She looked furious and her,once blue eyes now a black. You could see smoke come out her ears.

"Harry. Did you get my sister Pregnant."

Perrie says so calmly. Just too calm for my liking.

"Umm........Yes."

Harry says while mumbling some things after. Perrie glared at him. Just a glare. Nothing else.

"May I speak to you. Harry."

She says staying calm still. Harry nods. How can she be calm about this! I'M FIFTH TEEN AND PREGNANT! AND SHE'S JUST SO CALM ABOUT THIS!

Then They walked away. This isn't going to end well.

Perrie POV

What.The.Fuck. He got MY baby sister pregnant. AT FIFTH TEEN! AND THEY EXPECT ME TO NOT DO SOMETHING! HOW AM I NOT GOING TO DO ANYTHING!

"He's using her."

I kept saying to myself. He always do things like that. He uses girls and dumps them. And then pretend like it was nothing. Me and the girls are always there to pick up his mess.

"I'm not using her."

Harry says trying to reason with me. We all know he's lying. It's fine to mess with other girls,but my sister off limits. Theres no way in hell I'm going to allow this! Sorry to sound rude to Harry. But he said this about Taylor and look what happened there!

"How do I know that?"

"Do you trust me?"

"No."

"Perrie!"

"Fine then! Yes I trust you."

"Then let me prove to you that I can be good to her. Prove you wrong If I have to." Harry told me. Should I or shouldn't I.

If I do. My sisters happy. They can have a great family. The kid will have a dad. Jules will be extremely grateful to me for giving permission. Plus I would be a great godmother to them and Zayn would make an excellent godfather.

If I say no. Then Harry will be mad. Jules will be mad. Zayn would to. It would go to the media. People would think of me differently. The kid wouldn't have a father. The kid will be mad at me. Everyone would hurt because of my decision.

I looked deep into Harry's eyes. By his face he was hoping I'd say yes. I have to make Jules happy. She can handle heartbreak. If that happens right?

"Prove me wrong Styles."

I told him with a smirk on my face. He let out a breath and had a huge smile on his face. Perrie,you did a good job. Thanks mind. Thanks.

"This can be our little secret."

Harry whispers to me.

Yeah just me,you,and Jules secret.

Third person POV

It would of taken a sharp eye to see what was watching them. Their every move. Every step. Only some people knew him like Jules, Louis, Perrie, ect.

This person was a good friend of Louis until push came to shove and he got locked up for a few years.

He was also Jules ex abusive boyfriend who beat her and nearly killed her.

To find out who they are. You just have to read and find out. (A/n I am literally embarrassed by my writing)