Walking Alone

'Pink wig, thick ass, give them whiplash' -Nicki Minaj

This chapter is sad.

Louis POV

"Should we look for her?" I asked.

Perrier sighed,"We are going to have to."

Where could she be? She doesn't have anymore friends alive she could go to. I don't think she wants to be found or else she wouldn't have left.

"Before we find her can we eat first?" Niall suggested. "I'm starving."

"Same. A bad bitch be hungry." Danielle agreed. I laughed a bit knowing she was lying.

We drove to McDonalds to get some food before looking for Jules. I swear every time someone goes missing we always end up getting food or the car breaks down. Luckily, the car didn't break down this time.

All of us got a Big Mac except for Eleanor. She got a salad because she claims she's trying to watch her figure. But I'm just all like what figure? You have no body shape. But I wouldn't say that to her face because I'm a good boyfriend.

After eating we left and drove around and looked for Jules. The woods is where we found Harry so the woods is where we can find Jules. Suddenly, the car came to a holt signaling we are now officially out of gas.

"Really Louis! How the fuck do you forget gas?! Again?" Liam yelled.

"I can't believe you can be this dumb!" Zayn scolded.

"I don't really give a fuck." I told.

Sophia let out a breath,"Maybe this is our time to bond? Jade, I like your outfit."

"Louis, your flawless." I said to myself looking in the rear view mirror.

"Bitch where?" Jesy joked.

"Bitch there." I pointed to my face.

"Can you guys please shut up! I literally can't right now!" Leigh Anne complained.

"And who the fuck are you?" Jade asked.

"Let's stop fighting guys. We are better than that!"

"Will someone please tell mother goose to shut the fuck up?" Niall glared at Zayn.

"Who the fuck are you talking to?"

"I have a idea! Let's stop say fuck and say something else." I stated.

"Okay! Who the hell are you?" Zayn argued with Niall.

"Not your wife's crazy sister!" Niall bit back.

"Screw off! At least she's got more fans than you."

"Bitch how, when and where?"

Danielle groaned in agony. "I have an idea! Let's just get out the car and find Jules."

"No! This car costs a lot of money!"

"Lou, this is a van, not a Ferrari." She spoke.

I sighed getting out the car while everyone followed in unison looking around for Jules. Where is she? Maybe she's looking for Harry?

The blondes went one way and the brunettes went another way because we all know that they were going to get killed first and we weren't going to be with them. I looked around hopping to spot the blonde girl but didn't see her.

"Yo! I found something!" Zayn called out.

'I was running through the six.'

"Great! She still wants to be a damn rapper!"

Jules POV

"What's your name?" A young lady asked as I drenched my face with barque sauce.

"Jules." I said chewing with my mouth opened.

"How old are you? You seem... I don't know, pregnant."

"You ask a lot of questions. How about you fuck off and I enjoy my ribs? Everyone's happy!" I smiled.

"I could call the police because you're underage and that's statuary rape." She smirked.

"I'm fifteen and who are you?"

"Molly."

"Well Molly can you back the fuck up and mind your business."

"How far along are you?" She kept on bugging me.

"Two months."

"Oh well-" I cut her off by walking out the restaurant without paying.

Walking down the street alone in the wintertime it was cold. This was not health for my babies to be stressed like this. Wait, why am I stressed? I literally have the perfect life and the perfect house hold so why did I run away?

I guess my depressed or something because Harry left me alone with a baby while lives his life. I hate everyone because they think that they can just treat me like a child or a piece glass because I am with child.

"Jules are you okay?" The papa came to where I am and started asking me questions.

"How are the babies?"

"When is Zayn and Perrie getting married?"

"Where is Harry?"

I am slightly upset that they mentioned Harry but I didn't let that get to me as I just kept on walking ignoring all the paparazzi trying to get me down.

A little more blocks down they left me alone because I wasn't answering them. I walked into an alley and sat down to rest my tired feet. Finally, I could peacefully relax.

"Hey baby." A voice whispered. I looked around and say nothing.

"Baby girl?" Cole suddenly came in my eye sight.

I gasped trying to get up but my body didn't let me. He came closer to me with a knife in his hand.

"Leave me alone." I whispered.

"If I can't have you then no one will!" He tried to cut my arm but I hurried up and moved out the way and ran out the dark place.

As I was running I fell into something hard making me fall on my back. "Watch where the fuck your-"

"Louis?" I said. He smiled and nodded about to let me up but Cole was right behind him.

"Louis look out!" But it was to late. Cole stabbed him in the back running away from the crime scene while I was all alone left with his dead body.

"HELP ME!" I screamed in fear.

"Shh!" Louis said. "I'm going to tell you something and you can't cut me off? Understand?"

"Okay."

"Tell my family I love them and Eleanor I love her too." He spoke coughing up blood.

"Lou-"

"Tell the boys I said goodbye, okay? And I'll miss you Jules."

"Don't do this-"

"Bye." And that was the moment his heart stopped beating and I couldn't feel his pulse.

Goodbye Lou.

___________________________________________________________________

That was it! Took me forever to write

Read my new book R A I N.

Vote