Your A Human Again!

££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££
              2.Your A Human Again!
££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

~~
Recap:
~~

Fakir's POV:

"Duck, come down for breakfast!" I shout from the kitchen.

I set down a small plate of bread in ducks seat and a plate of eggs, beans, cheese, and bread in my spot.

I call for her once more and no response. Ugh, she must have over slept again...

I head upstairs and knock on her room door. I hear nothing so I just walk in.

"I'm coming in..." I walk in and close the door behind me.

I look over to her bed, her covers up over something large. Maybe it's her pillow? I walk over and get a grip on the blanket.

I toss it up into the air and what I see makes my eyes widen. Right there, laying asleep is duck herself, wrapped around in another blanket. But she's human....

~~
Back To Story:
~~

"Duck?! Your a..." I look at her.

"Why are you making so much noise... Let me sleep in a little longer!" She opens her eyes and gets up.

"YOUR A HUMAN!!" I shout.

"Huh what?!" She sits up and the blanket around her falls down, revealing that she's naked.

"And your naked..." I cover my eyes blushing.

"Hey don't look!" She shouts.

Duck's POV:
I wave my hand in front of my face. I still can't believe it!! I look down to see my legs and brush my hands through my hair.

"I'm a human!" I cheer.

I tackle Fakir into a hug and hug him tightly. He pushes me off and covers his eyes again. I shrug it off and giggle.

I jump back on the bed and bounce up and down on the bed cheering over and over again. I then end up falling on the floor roughly.

"Okay... We should celebrate but at least but some clothes on..." Fakir mummers.

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I look up at him.

"Yeah but at least put on a blanket for now..." He walks into his closet.

I get up and walk over to a full length mirror. I look at it to see myself, not the small girl I once was, I looked as if I'm sixteen now.

I've gotten taller, have kinda of a big chest and some hips, my hair color has turned a little more like a soft hazelnut color, and I'm in good shape.

I smile to myself and wrap my naked body in a blanket. I walk over and sit down on my bed, waiting for Fakir to come back with some clothes.

He then comes out of the closet with some clothes. He tosses them over to me still not looking my way.

"Go ahead and try those on." He walks out the room.

"Okay..." I look down at the clothes.

~~
Moments Later:
~~

I go back in front of the mirror to see how the outfit looks. A white long sleeve blouse tucked into a long pink skirt that goes to my knees, a golden color belt to hold the skirt in place, and pink high heels.

I put my hair up the way I did when I was a human and take one spin around. I do wonder where did Fakir got such nice clothes, and it's girls clothes.

Fakir's POV:

"Fakir! I'm all dressed up, you can come in now!" Duck shouts from upstairs.

"Alright I'm coming." I shout back.

Even her voice has changed... It's more mellow and so innocent, and the way she said my name... It's enough to make me blush.

I walk upstairs and knock on her room door. I open it up and walk in. I look over to the window to see her standing right next to it, looking outside with a far away glance in her eyes as if she's somewhere else.

Then I look down to her clothes, blushing to myself.

"You look-..." I pause looking at her up and down.

"Oh, I was going to ask where you got this clothes from?" She looks over to me.

"I had it ready... If you ever became a human again that is..." I smile.

"Thank you." She smiles.

She runs over to me and wraps her arms around my neck, tackling me into a hug. I wrap my arms around her waist and hug her back gently.

"Thank you so much." She giggles.

"Anytime." I hug her a little tighter.

For what seemed like hours we finally pull away from each other, smiling like fools.

"Well doesn't this mean we got to go shopping? I mean I'm going to need more clothes..." She pouts.

"Oh yeah your right, I only got that one outfit." I sigh.

"Then it's settled, we go tomorrow after breakfast!" She smiles.

"Alright." I chuckle.

"But between you and me it's mostly because I'm using some torn up blanket for undergarments..." She whispers.

"What?! Why would you tell me that?" I blush loudly.

"Well we are like best friends, so it wouldn't mean anything." She giggles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is kinda short but meh, stay tuned.

~Gaby