Chapter 1 - Twenty Years On

Start from the beginning

‘I have no idea,’ his wife answered, her hands rubbing his chest and stomach, heading towards his belt.

‘What are you doing?’ Jeff asked, kissing her lips wantonly.  ‘This is your parents’ house.’

Lynn backed off, leaving her husband looking crestfallen. 

‘You’re right,’ she replied, kissing him again.  ‘I’m going downstairs to help Mum.’

‘Good,’ he agreed.  ‘Go on then.’

His hands slipped inside his wife’s shirt and began to fondle the underside of her breasts through the silky fabric of her bra.  Lynn leaned into him willingly, and they stood as close together as they could.  After a short while, the handsome man turned around and locked the bedroom door.

‘I’m sick of living dangerously,’ he smiled, seeing her blue eyes flash their approval.  ‘Take me to bed.’

Jeff steered his wife towards the bed which had been hers since she was fifteen years old, and they made love with all the intensity that had built up over the last two decades, as they had grown together and matured as lovers and as people.  Both their children were already older than Lynn had been when she first invited her dark-haired mystery man back to the family’s farm for the weekend.

‘How many songs have you brought with you for tomorrow?’ she asked, caressing his chest as they moved together.

‘Songs?’ he gasped in pleasure.  ‘What are you talking about?’

‘OK,’ she laughed.  ‘Sorry I mentioned it.’

‘Why?  Is there something special going on this weekend?’ the joker enquired with an innocent smile on his face.

His eyes were only half open as he arched his back and kissed his wife’s forehead.  Then, without warning, he whipped them both over so that he was now lying on his back, and Lynn’s long, golden hair fell over her shoulders and onto her breasts.

‘Can you believe it’s twenty years?’ his wife asked, between moans of sweet delight.

‘No,’ Jeff replied.  ‘I still remember being in this room for the first time.  Can I make you scream like back then?’

‘I hope so,’ she sighed, lying down onto his stomach and feeling her orgasm closing in.

‘Scream so your parents can hear,’ her lover urged, his breath hot on her face.  ‘Scream loud enough for them to know how much I love you.’

‘Oh, I do love you,’ Lynn groaned.  ‘I’ve loved you forever.’

Taking in his wife’s pleasure with all his senses, Jeff came in a huge rush moments afterwards, locked in a deep kiss.  They lay motionless for several minutes, each lost in memories of their time together.

‘Two,’ the star announced finally, breaking the silence.

‘Two songs?’ his partner checked.  ‘Damn!  I’ve only got one.’

‘Par for the course,’ he teased her.  ‘I’m used to it.  I had four, but dumped a couple because that would’ve been just too embarrassing for you.’

The beautiful woman sat up and slapped her husband’s chest playfully.

‘It’s quality not quantity,’ she told him.  ‘I thought we might disappear to the dam tomorrow morning early, if we can get away with it.  Would you like that?’

Jeff rolled his eyes in ecstasy and squeezed his wife’s tight obliques.  ‘What do you think?’

Lynn shrugged.  ‘I don’t want to take things for granted, even after twenty years.’