10.love me or hate me

Start from the beginning

(Shawn mendes parents are in the two top bubbles in the picture)

Hey,mom!say aaliyah and papa.

Shawn,aaliyah. You finally to visit. Say lady.

Mom,meet maxine.your granddaughter. Say papa.

Hi,sweetheart. Say grandma.then she pinch my cheeks.if she don't! Let go of my face right now!

Maxine,don't even think about.say papa.i narrow my eyes.

Mom,i suggest you let of her face.say aaliyah.

Oh sorry.i got carry away.say grandma.

Where dad at?asked aaliyah.

In the living room. Come in. Say grandma.everyone went but me and papa.he kneeled down to my eye level.

Please behave. Say papa.

No promises.then i walk inside the house.i walk in the living room.

And this is maxine. Say grandma.

Hi, Maxine. Say grandpa.

Maxine, you want to help me cook dinner?asked grandma.i smirked.

No,no, no.that is bad idea.say papa.then i stomped on his foot.

Ow!say papa.i skipped to the kitchen.aaliyah place me on the counter.

You ready!?!say aaliyah while pinching my cheeks. Then i grab her wrist and dig my nails in her skin.

If you don't get out my face. I will hurt you.i whispered harshly.

And you forgetting i can call your dad in here.say aaliyah.then i let go of ger wrist.

Girls! You supposed to be mixing the batter.say grandma.

Sorry,mom!say aaliyah while starting to mix the batter.then i look around the kitchen and saw a knives next to the sink.I hop off the counter and walk to sink. I reached for the knife holder.

Maxine!!yelled papa.then he ran to me.

You can't have knives. Now,give it to me.say papa.i handed him my knife i grabbed from the holder.then he hit my hand twice.

No.say papa.then i started fake crying.

Shawn, what you do to her?asked grandma. Then she put me up and patted my back.

Mom, i just pop her on the hand. Say papa while grabbing me out Grandma arms.then papa carried me to a room.

Where are we?

In my old room.say papa.then i hop on his bed.

No,no,no.off the bed.i don't want to fix it again.say papa.i lay down with my head on the pillow.i close my eyes.

Nene,now is not the time to sleep.say papa.then i pointed the middle finger.

Fix it.say papa.then i raise both hands while pointing the middle fingers.then he sat on the bed and lay me across his lap.he hit my bum 30 times.

Don't cuss.now go sit in the corner.say papa.I stood in the corner.

Sit down. Say papa.

But it will hurrrtttt!

Sit down. Say papa.then i sit down my bum was on fire.

~5 to 10 mins~

Time up.you can get out the corner. Say papa.then he place me on he lap.

Do you know why i spanked you?asked papa. Then i nodded.

Words. Say papa.

Yes.

Yes what?asked papa.

Yes,sir.

Now let go have dinner with the family. Say papa.then we went to the dining room. I sat next to papa.i notice i have plastic knife, sliver spoon, and fork.i pouted. I wanted a real knife!

What's wrong maxine? Asked papa.then i show him my knife.

Oh poor maxine wanted a real knife? Asked papa.then i nodded.

Sorry but you can't have a real knife. You lucky that i let you keep the plastic knife say papa.i smirked and turn back to the table.he will regret that!then we pray over the food. I made my plate. I only eat half it.i got an idea! Then i purposely ate the food messy. Papa hates when i get dirty or mess because he hate clean the mess that i made.I "accidentally" spilled pasta on me. I play it in.

Maxine! You supposed to eat the food next bath yourself in it.say papa.then he say bye to grandma and grandpa. I grab me by my wrist.

Come maxine, you need a bathe. Say papa while walk on the bus.he took me to the bathroom. He undress me and place me in bath tub.

How you got food in your hair?asked papa while washing me.

Maxine,i expected you to eat the food not waste in over yourself. Say papa.then he wash my hair.then he wrapped a towel around me.we walk to our room.i got dress in my pj's.