Found

Romans POV
Dean and I sat at the police station along with the investigator and a couple of other police officers. Brie and Nikki were back at the hospital in the same room so they would be alone. We're all patiently waiting for Randy and John to call back. In the mean time, Dean was trying to think of what to say to let the 1 minute go by without having Randy or John hang up on him. He figured he would just ask they questions and pretend like the Bella's  ended things with us. That wasn't really our first choice but we would do anything to get our babies back in our  arms and our fiancés. He would pretend about the whole thing and keep the conversation going for as much as he could. The investigator did tell him that he hoped they were near by because if they were in another city far away, they most likely wouldn't be able to pick up the signal. We were praying that they was close and that finding the location wouldn't be so difficult.
After a few minutes, everybody got startled when the phone finally rang. As Dean answered it the investigator gave him the sign that the timer had started.
Deans POV
"Hello?"
"Jeez Dean. Your baby is one hungry one. He's already eating again...did you do what we said?"
It was Randy
"Yes we did. They broke up with us like you said." I lied. I looked over at the timer...30 seconds on the clock. I glanced at the investigator that motioned for me to keep the conversation going.
"So what happens now? When we can finally have our babies back."
"Well, seems like the Bella's finally saw the light. We're so glad. Unfortunately, that's not all it's going to take for you'll to see your babies."
"What are you talking about?!"
I snapped. I glanced at the timer. 45 seconds.
"I'll explain some more later."
"No wait. Don't you want know how much they miss you'll."
I asked and my stomach turned. Once again I looked at the timer 50 seconds. Just 10 seconds more. 
"That would be nice but we would prefer it coming from them but we got to go Romans baby girl is so fucking hungry."
"Yeah...'' I noticed that the investigator gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and sighed in relief.
Nikkis POV
"Brie what if-"
"Don't even finish that sentence Nicole. Roman and Dean will bring our babies back"
"But what if they get hurt"
"They won't"
Nicole squeezed me a little. I know it's scary knowing your babies are gone and you fiancé is trying to find them but I know Roman will do anything to find our babies. Please Roman find our babies.
Deans POV
After the officers explain what to do we finally made it.
It was very dark outside but there were lights inside of the house so that was good. We all quickly got out of the car and approached the house silently.
We looked in through the window that contained no curtains. We could clearly see that Randy and John was on the couch sleeping. Roman looked around and didn't see the babies anywhere. He started to panick but I assured him that they were probably in another room.
The investigator motioned for two officers to kick the door down. He got his handcuffs ready. It was a good thing that they were asleep so they could grab them easily.
The two officers finally kicked down the door down and they startled Randy and John.
"Freeze!"
They yelled and pointed their guns to them. They were so in shock that they literally freezed. I stormed inside and went into some rooms and Roman when to the others looking for the babies.
"Where are they?!"
I was getting frustrated. Roman and I opened almost every door.
"There's still a couple more doors. Keep looking."
Tried to calm me down.
The next door that I opened was a room that contained cribs inside. Roman and I  rushed over to them and there they we're. Our babies. Roman gently but quickly picked his baby girls up and held them firmly in his arms.
"My babies... My baby girls. You're safe now. Daddy is here."
Romans voice cracked as he started crying.
He wasn't the only crying. My baby boy and baby girl are now safe and I will never let them go. We were holding our babies for the first time and they looked healthy as could be. The officers entered the room and smiled at the sight.
Bries POV
Nikki was still sleep and her death grip got tighter and tighter but the pain she is give is nothing compared to the pain of my broken heart. I was starting to get worried. What if they got hurt? What if they didn't find them?
All of this thought were running and each one was getting worse but my thoughts were interrupted when someone walked in the room.
It was Roman holding Chloe and Violet and Dean holding Mason and Sofia.
"Roman"
I was speechless but more in happy.
"Hi love"
Roman walk to my side of the bed and Dean walk to the side of Nikki.
"Nikki"
Dean was trying to wake up Nicole but he was holding two babies so I tried waking her up.
"Nicole wake up"
"Why"
"Just wake up"
Nikki's POV
"Fine"
But why would I wake up. My Dean and babies are probably not here.
"Nicole"
"Brie unless it's Dean and my babies am not waking up"
Suddenly my fiancés voice filled my ears.
"There our babies love"
I shot up and next to me was Dean holding Mason in one arm and Sofia in the other.
"Dean.."
I couldn't even speak, my voice was cracking.
Dean knew what I was think and he handed me our baby boy.
His so small, his little hand holding my finger, his skin so soft, his brown hair match his fathers, his noise match mine, and I can't wait to see is what color his eyes will be.
Sofia was like a mini me, with her hair chocolate brown, and her little noise match mine but I hope she has her fathers eyes.
"He like a mini you"
I turned my head to meet Deans sliver eyes.
"And she's like a mini you"
After 2 minutes of staring
"The doctors said we can leave in the morning"
"Good and next time we're going to a different hospital"
"Next time"
I turned to Dean and a smirk was his his face but happiness was in his eyes.
"Yes, next time but for right now am tried"
"Your right you both need your sleep"
Sofia fell asleep in my arms while Mason fell asleep in Deans. Violet fell asleep in Romans arms and Chloe fell asleep in Bries. Roman and Brie quickly fell asleep with their babies while I played with Deans hair.
"Thank you love"
"You don't have to thank me"
"But I do. You stayed by my side through everything. Good times and bad and you saves our babies but you also saved me."
"I love Nikki. Your the love of my life, you gave my two beautiful babies and I hope we can have more but you saved my life. You saved me from going down the dark path and brought out the best in me. I love Nicole. Forever in my heart, entity in my love"
Tears in my eyes. How did I get so lucky.
I pulled Dean for a passionate goodnight kiss feeling the lust of his lips.
"I love you Jonathan. Forever in my heart, entity in my love"

Comment for part 20