☆Chapter 1, Backstory☆

Cryaotic POV

I sighed and say back taking my glasses off and rubbing my eyes. I been working for hours and days, my master getting me ready for everything. I won't lie I enjoy working for him even though I have to wear this blasted 'Collar' for him with 'Cryaotic' printed in cursive on a small golden plate on the front. The reason of this stupid collar is because I'm like a pet/prisoner for him. I mean pet as in he gave a curse for a pair of green cat ears and a fluffy green tail. The good thing is he let me control them if I want them showing or gone. It's a simple snap of a finger, literally. I got an amazing sword off of it tho. It's a green katana thing.

I have a case for it and when I take it off it gives off a green aura and glows

I have a case for it and when I take it off it gives off a green aura and glows. I love it. My master always told me to stay secret and gave me a white silicon pokerface mask. It fits perfectly over the most of my face only showing my lips. I never understood why I had to be secret. He found me after both my parents died and trained me for years. When younger I never need glasses until one mission.

☆flashback☆
"Let's go Cry, we have buisness." He said and threw a gun in the back seat. I jumped in the passenger seat and held my katana close. We were going on a mission that I have no info on. He never said any details and just said we are going on a mission. My mask was on and had some blood stains from previous missions I never got to cleaning it.
"Now Cry, when we get there you need to be quiet and do not rush it. It may cost your life." His said with his eyes still glued to the road. I swallowed hard and gripped my katana. We both got out and he grabbed his gun and slowly walked to the giant building. It looked like something that could hold a jet and I was right. He knocked out the one guard by the door and threw his limp body in a dumpster near by. He looked at me and nodded. I looked down and slid the case off of the katana and my eyes stung and it lit a small green flame. When I take the case off my eyes sting because they are turning completely green. When I move a thing green line followed behind the movement leaving a green line in mid air. He opened the door quietly and I followed. We climbed up the latter and ducked behind a large truck.
"When I say go, throw the flashbang. Don't look at it or any of them." He said. I nodded and held it in my hand.
"Go!" He yeled. I pulled the pin and threw it backwards and covered my ears and closed my eyes. After it finished I uncovered my ears and heard yelling and gunshots. Some guys climbed up the latter and I ran to them with my katana ready and hit their guns out of one guys hands. He was stunned and I took the chance to shove m katana through his chest. The other guy ran at me shooting the incredibly loud gun. I dodged all but one that hit the side of my arm tearing the green cloth that was wrapped around my arm. I slid to the side and ran at him kicking his gun up and out of the air. I swung my katana at his neck and his head popped off and blood went everywhere. I went back to help master. I wasn't paying attention and I heard a thing hit the wall. I turned around and a loud bang ran through the air and followed by a light. I fell back from the sudden burst and my vision was blurry and I saw 3 of everything.
Once we got home from the mission it was hard to see my way around and master checked me out.
"Don't freak out but Ryan, you need glasses. The flashbang made you're vision weaken. I will set up an appointment to get them." He patted my shoulder 2 times and left.
☆flashback over☆

I yawned and slid down the railing to the bottom floor and walked into the kitchen to see master cooking.
"What's for dinner master?" I asked. He makes me call him master and said if I don't do so I will get punished. I will get punished for tons of reasons including:

Liking the same gender, master not approving of a girl I would date, not calling him master, cooking on nights I am not supposed to, showing people my face or tail and ears, and if I'm not a virgin. I can't tell him that I'm pansexual, I would get punished. I can't start to date a girl without his permission. I don't have much freedom with him.
"We are having meatloaf, set he table up and sit." He demanded. I set up the table and sat. We ate in a silence. After eating I head upstairs and change into pajamas and went to sleep. The bad thing is I have school tomorrow.

Well hello readers! I published my firs chapter! I really hope you enjoy and give me feedback. And always remember:

Blaze week m9

xD

~♡ Nightmare