He Saved Me...

The about page:

Name:
Atori Shiteru

Clan:
Shiteru clan

Jutsu style:
water style/ lighting style/ wind style

Special Justus:
water style: tsunami rush, memory wipe rain, water cage, etc.
Lightning style: lighting storm, lightning rain, lightning cage, lighting dagger
Wind style: wind sword, wind shield, wind rush, wind cage

Kekkei Kenkai: hums a soft melodic tune that gets people off gaurd, makes them fall asleep, hallucinates, see worst nightmare, sees past loved ones, forgotten memories.

Personality: a happy young girl who was raised with no parents. Very loud, loves to eat, can be sensitive at times, will hurt anyone who hurts her or people she cares about.

Past: when she was nine, her parents were killed by the Mist for unknown reasons. But her older brother, Hirachi, body was never found. She hopes she will seek him out and find him. She was raised alone aside from her Kid brother, Kuru. She tries to keep them both as happy as possible. She constantly is trying to block out her parents except for once a year, on her parents death anniversary. She was sort of succeeding at blocking out those painful memories, until a certain mission to the Mist. Dreams and forgotten memories come back to her. Will she find a certain someone to make those pain dreams and memories go away??