20

(Forward to the beginning of junior year)

Normani's POV:

Wow sophomore year went by in a breeze. It was shaky at times but I made it through. We made it through. During the rest of the school year things with Dinah and Lauren went well. Dinah did as she promised and didn't bother me and Laurens relationship. Though at times I could tell that it was paining her. However, aside from small arguments nothing really crazy happened and we were all on good terms, thank god.

During the summer I went back home to Texas while Lauren went to Florida. She visited me a few times and I visited her once. We met eachothers families and it's safe to say hers love me. They were practically ringing wedding bells the entire visit. My family likes Lauren as well, she just had to grow on them since her first impression wasn't very good. As soon as she walked in the door she stubbed her foot causing her to shout out "FUCKING CHRIST!". I laughed thinking it was funny, however my mom and dad wasn't amused at the swearing or saying the lords name in vein. But no worries they love her now.

Snap from MyLaurenza🌹:

To MyLaurenza🌹:

From Lauren:My silly baby 😍😩

From Lauren:
My silly baby 😍😩

From Lauren:
Two questions: 1. What do you plan on doing with that tongue when I see you? 😏 & 2. What's on under that robe? 👀

To Lauren:
Control your hormones for one more day Lo, mama got you😉

From Lauren:
Oh trust I'm touching my self tonight just to the thought of that😋

To Lauren:
oh god😂😂😂😂

//

We got an off campus apartment together & Dinah and Camila did the same. Yes I said Dinah and Camila. No they aren't dating. But we were all really close friends before this whole situation so Camila couldn't stay away from us for long. They forgave eachother and we all made a vow to keep it in the past.