day one. Captured! (chapter 5)

Reapers first day of being trapped in Underlust. This should be fun.

Day 1 Reapers POV

I stayed at alphys place. Well I would till I got out of this damned place. Well I guess if i'm gonna be here I might as well do my job. I hope I don't get attacked by the sans here again. I walk out of the lab teleporting to Snowdin. I looked around to see if anyone was near and saw no one. Thank God. Even though I am one. I started turning any dead monsters to dust. I didn't like turning them to dust it was just my job.

"Hey I found you again! Where have you been hiding?~"

Oh shit. Not this guy again. Why is he so freaking determined?

"None of your damned business. Now can you leave me alone?"

"But that would be no fun~"

I quickly summoned my scythe.

"Leave me the fuck alone.  Mkay?"

"What if I don't?~"

"I'll slice you to pieces. And laugh as you turn to dust."

"Awww ok. I 'll leave you alone for awhile.~"

"I'd prefer if you didn't talk to me again. But I can't see that happening so fine."

Sans left and I put my scythe away. A few other monsters tried to jump me but my scythe took care of them quickly. If you think i turned them to dust i didn't. It was very tempting though. As i was walking back to lab i felt a cloth cover my mouth and i quickly found my self on the ground knocked out. Great.

_few hours later_

I woke up and found my self in i very dark room with my hands and feet bound. I could speak but i didn't. God knows whats around whatever was holding my feet kept my magic sealed. No magic.... this day keeps getting better and better.

"promises are meant to be broken"

No.... not sans. Tell me thats not sans.

"and you can't use your little scythe what will you do now little reaper?"

Little? I'm not little!!! And how did he learn my name?

"how did you learn my name? i don't recall telling you it."

"well lets say when i'm interested in someone i kinda stalk them. you told mettaton remember?"

Of course. the guy had followed me. God damnit.

"now i get to have my fun with you."

My eyes widened. No no no no no no no. This seriously can't be happening.

I'm NOT doing a sex scene. nope. if you want that request it in the sancest book.

UL mettaton's POV

Reaper should have been back by now... I hope sans didn't find him... I had papyrus over at my place so i know he doesn't have reaper. Oh god.... i hope he's ok. But he's a grim reaper. he should be able to protect himself right?

(italics and bold will be UL papy)

"mettaton are you ok?"

"yes sorry papyrus. just worried about a friend of mine. He went out earlier and hasn't come back yet. he's not exactly from around here..."

"we can go look for him if you want what does he look like?"

I could explain things to papyrus can't i? He's not as bad as sans is. I'll tell him.

"hey papyrus. how would you react to know that there are other universes other than this one?"

"well i guess i'd be quite surprised. why?"

"My friends name is reaper and he is another version of your brother. he's comes from reapertale. which is his universe."

"so were looking for a person that looks like my brother but dresses diffrently? I saw my brother bring someone to our place that was like that..."

"sans has reaper?! Oh god. normally i wouldn't care what you guys did but we need to get reaper back. now."

I stood up kinda fast so my hair move enough to show my broken eye. It was a reminder of what people did here.

"I'll help! My bro can find someone else to play with"

"thanks papy"

We headed to papyrus's house and went inside and up to sans room. We heard him say 'have fun with you' and i busted down the door.

"Not today sans! sorry!"

"what the?!"

Papyrus tackled his brother and i went over to reaper cut his binds picked him up and ran.

"Papyrus come on! lets get out of here!"

Papyrus let sans go and ran with me. We got back to the lab, and i set reaper down.

"hey thanks mettaton. I really do owe you one... and thank you to papyrus."

"welcome.I didn't see you getting yourself out of that one."

"welcome. tellme if you have any more problems with my bro."

"will do but i only got a quarter of my job done before that asshole grabbed me."

Good job reaper you made it through day one!!

Reaper: can i go home now?

NO. you still have six more days!!

Reaper: *starts banging head against wall*

well. this is amusing to watch.