Lets get started.

This story is a short story about a week where reaper gets stuck in underlust for a week. if you don't know what underlust is look it up on tumblr. If your very very inoccent or want to keep what ever inoccence you have don't look it up and don't read this. Now lets get started shall we?

Reapers pov

I was laying in my very dark void, hoping that undyne wouldn't come tell me to do my frickin job. I could care less about any other day. Just not today. Today i had to go to underlust. Home of the sluts. i heard a portal open. Please don't be undyne!!!!!

"Death! You need to do your damned job!!!!!! Get moving!!!!"

That was very goddess of war like.

"Do i have to?"

"Yes now go. Your AU today is underlust. Now go."

I heard the portal close. That tiny little window was as far as they dared step into my place. Well i live in the 'underworld' as people call it. I just call it empty. Very empty. I sighed and opened a portal to underlust and stepped through. I took one look around and wanted to go back. I tried opening a portal again and couldn't. Ohh right. i haven't really eaten anything today. I have, like no magic right now. well this sucks. Where am i? I think i'm in snowdin.... i think.....
(underlust sans will be in italics and reaper is in bold.)

"Well who are you~?"

Don't tell me thats the sans of this place...... I turned around to be greeted by me dressed in different clothes. Help me.

"do i have to tell you?"

"well no but i'll get it out of you sooner or later~"

This guy already creeps me out.

"you'd have to find me first."

Then i simply made it so he couldn't see me with whatever magic i could get.

"hide and seek huh? ok i'll play."

He teleported off and i made my self visible again. Food. I need food. I decide to go find the mettaton of this place. I heard he's not bad.