CHAPTER ONE

Ezra sat outside watching the moon and stars. Then the nineteen-year-old Jacob came out."Ezra it's getting late come in the cave." Jacob said "But it's so peaceful out here"Ezra argued. "Ezra so help me if I have to drag you in I Will!!" Jacob said. "OH come on Jacob that's not very nice especially to the youngest of the group."Ezra teased sticking his tounge out. Jacob who was half human half vampire bat growled somewhat playfully and somewhat threatening and before Ezra ever had a chance to react he grabbed him and took him into the cave. Ezra Yelped being startled by him all of a sudden being grabbed. "Jacob put me down!!" Ezra yelled."Sorry Ezra but you wouldn't listen so it's really your own fault,Plus we don't want the shifter Clan or the dragon Clan to see you and you really don't want the demon Clan to find you right?" " Well no but..." Ezra was interrupted by Jacob saying "Good in that case you will come with me and that's final"Jacob said. Ezra growled very low and kept hitting Jacob on the back but that really didn't seem to do very much good because he still didn't put him down if anything he held tighter."URRRRH JACOB PUT ME DOWN,NOW!!!!"Ezra said still hitting Jacob on the back. "EZRA BRIDGER!Either you stop hitting me right now or I will lock you in your room!" JACOB SAID "Well tough luck because I won't stop unless you put me down.NOW!!!!"EZRA SAID "Alright fine your choice." JACOB SAID "So your going to put me down?" EZRA ASKED."Yea you could say that, I'm putting you in your room."JACOB SAID.
"WHAT!!? But you can't do that!" EZRA SAID frusteradedly. "I believe I can." And with that Jacob locked Ezra in his room but unfortunately he wouldn't stay quiet so Jacob had to go in there for a minute he growled a little bit his eyes turning red threatening Ezra.

(The next day)

Kanan,Sabine,Zeb,and Chopper were on a supply run for Hera they needed fuel food and to rescue a child before the inquisitors get to him first.

(Meanwhile)
Ezra and Jacob were out hunting they had 15 people in each Clan that means Ezra and Jacob had to feed 15 people and each clan member eats 3 times a day. Jacob did most of the hunting but occasionally he will bring Ezra to teach him how to hunt properly last time he almost got himself killed" okay Ezra do you remember what to do this time." Jacob asked Ezra "uhh yeah I think so. But maybe we can go over it again just in case."Ezra said " Oh Ezra how many times must I go over it for you " " Just once okay jacob " Ezra said with a sheepish smile before Jacob could say a word they heard a blood curdling scream.

Well this seems like a GOOD spot to stop bye candys.