1.15 ; wizard world comic con

Anya checked the time on her phone for the hundredth time in the last hour

Anya checked the time on her phone for the hundredth time in the last hour. She sighed, shoving her phone in her back pocket.

Her line opened in a couple minutes and she was already sweating. She didn't like meeting new people because of how awkward she ends up being.

"Yooo," Chris greeted, closing the door behind him.

"Aren't you supposed to be at your booth?" Anya asked.

Chris opened his arns up for a hug, "Had to come see you first of course."

She fell into him, pressing her head against his hard chest, "Dude, what if I suck?" She said, her voice coming out muffled.

"Everyone's nervous their first comic con, it'll get easier as the day goes on." Anya let go of her friend, letting out a sigh of doubt. "Have you talked to Seb?"

Ana gave Chris a look like, "What the hell do you think?" and he let out a chuckle, "Figures. I mean, you have to talk to him sometime."

"Any other time other than today."

¤

"Can you kiss me on the cheek?" A girl with a Led Zeppelin shirt asked Anya, a wide smile on her face.

"Yeah of course!" The two posed for the picture as the security snapped the photo.

"Okay, everyone! The line will reopen after the panel!"

Anya gave the girl one last hug before she moved on to Anthony's line.

Sebastian walked over to her, his hands stuffed in his jacket pockets, "Looks like we're partnered up for panel."

Anya raised her eyebrows at him, "No, you're with Chris and I'm with Mack." Sebastian shrugged in response while Anya tapped a lady on the shoulder. She had a microphone set on her head and a walkie talkie clipped on her pants.

"Hi, I was wondering, what happened to the schedule for the panel?" Anya asked.

The lady took a quick look at her clipboard before back up at the girl, "Looks like Mr. Evans switched partners. Said any other time than the one he had worked better for him."

"That fucking dickhead," Anya mumbled to herself, walking away. Before she could pass him, Sebastian grabbed her arm.

"Anya, I didn't mean what I said about your boyfriend," Sebastian said.

"Zayn," Anya corrected.

"Zayn, whatever. But, I am sorry if I upset you. I was just shocked but I feel bad for the way that came out." he apologized, running a hand through his hair.

Anya sighed, "Fine."

"So....are we friends again?" Sebastian asked, holding his arms out.

"Sadly," she joked.

"Oh, thank God because I have so many new memes but no one to send them to."