Prolouge

~Adrianna's POV~

Hi. I guess you're wondering who I am. My name is Adrianna Certonio and before you ask, yes I am Italian. Here's the catch. I live in the United States of America. I absolutly hate it here. We may be free and be able to choose our own leaders, but we've been at war since I was born. It's dreadful. Much of my family has died. My oldest two brothers were in the war. We acomplished what we wanted already though. We killed Osama Bin Laden. "Why are you still at war with Afganistan then?" you might ask. I have no fucking idea!..... sorry I'm rambling.

So... I have dark brown hair and green with a hint of brown eyes. My favorite color is purple and I am 5' 3". I know I'm short. I love softball, basketball, skiing, and swimming. I'm obsessed with listening to music and drawing. My favorite bands happen to be One Direction, Little Mix, Fifth Harmony, and Emblem 3. I guess you could say I'm a little obsessed with The X Factor. Can you blame me though those bands are amazing.

I am 16 years old. Not young. I find that stupid. I don't exactly come from the wealthy-est family, so I've learned to make do with what I've got. My family used to be in the Mafia. I've never met one of my relatives that were mobsters though. As of right now I go to a private school. This is mainly why my family doesn't have a lot of money. Private schools make you pay tuition. It's not cheap either. My parents would rather me be smart then rich. I'm very glad that they did this though. I was in public school for a while and I hated it.

Ugh... I'm rambling again aren't I? I'm sorry it's one of my worst habits, along with cracking my knuckles and burping loudly. Since I do come from a big Italian family that Immagrated to the US, I'm not exactly the most polite or girly. I'm 100% sicilian. That means I'm short chubby and tan. Well, I wouldn't say that I'm chubby. I used to be though. I worked very hard to lose almost 75 lbs. I'm proud of my new and improved body, even though I still have the stretch marks.

I love laughing. I also love people that can make me laugh, but I love people that can be serious at times. All of my friends are funny, yet they can be serious when they need to be.

I guess that's all that you need to know about me. I don't want to give off too much information. BYE!

*****************************************

A/N

That is Adrianna. I just wanted to do kind of a bio for her. It's not exactly a Prolouge but oh well. I hope you enjoy my fanic and please keep reading it would mean the world to me.

First real Chapter coming soon :D