Chapter Seven

Hayley's P.O.V.

I was realesed from the hospital with a mild concussion, cuts, and bruises. I'm glad to be getting out though. Taylor held my hand through the whole thing, Jeremy on the other side. No one asked me what truly happened, knowing I would probably break down in tears. I'm lucky to have people that respect me as friends.

Jeremy drove me home in his truck and Taylor came too. The ride was short and quiet...or maybe it just felt like it because I feel asleep on Taylor's shoulder.

Taylor's P.O.V.

Hayley was asleep on my shoulder. It was cute. She was so little and fragile. Once we got to her house I didn't want to wake her up so I carried her into the house and brought her into her room and layed her on the bed. I pulled the covers up to her chest and started to walk out when I heard her call. "T?" She asked sleepily. I knew Jeremy left already because my place is all of two minutes of a walk away.

"Yeah, Hayles?"

"Come here," she told me holding her arms out. I hope she didn't notice my blushing....

I sat on the end of the bed and she wrapped her arms around me. "Hayles, you alright there?"

"Mmhmm," she mumbled.

"Don't make me tickle you," I told her. She giggled and hugged me harder. I started tickling her waist fully aware of her being extremly ticklish. She was out of breath laughing, face extremly red. I grabbed her around her waist and said to her, "I should go".

"Don't go! If you go I promise to cry. And I don't brake my promises," Hayley told me. "And besides, T, I haven't spend time with you in forever!"

"Aww now I feel bad," I said.

"Well then stay with MEE!"

"I think I will,"

"That makes me happy," she smiled brightly. "Wanna watch a movie?"

"Yeah!" I responded with. We intertwined our fingers and walked to the living room to watch the movie. Once we plopped down on the couch I surprised her by flipping Pet Semetary on.

"YEAHHHH!" She yelled pulling our still intertwined hands into the air. She then cuddled into my side and I pulled her closer and wrapped one arm around her.

Halfway through the movie, Hayley fell asleep on my lap. A-dor-a-ble. Realizing how lucky I am to have her, I watched her sleep while playing with her short orange hair. I wish we could stay just like this forever and ever.

A while after the movie ended, Hayley woke. She sat up and looked down at her stomach. "You alright," I asked her.

"I think I am sort of starving," she said.

"Well we don't want that now do we," I responded with. "What are ya feeling?"

"PIZZA!!!" she yelled. I giggled at the sight and ordered the pizza from my cell. It was 8:30 pm.

"Good choice," told her. "After that I should go,"

"Why? I want you to stay, T," Hayley said quietly. She had that adorable face on which killed me. "You can sleep over here, T. In the guest room,"

"Oh fine then...but only cause your making me feel guilty and sad," I agreed.

Once the pizza arrived, I payed for it and locked the door. "Looks like there is a storm coming,"

"Oh crap, I hate storms," Hayley admitted. I just smiled and opened the medium cheese pizza box on the kitchen counter. Hayley took a slice and practically swallowed it whole. I don't blame her because I did the same thing. But it's cute when she does it. "Yum," she commented. A loud boom erupted in the sky and a flash of lightning followed it. Hayley jumped a little.

I wrapped my arms around her and whispered into her ear, "You're safe with me, I promise,"

-----

I cleaned our mess in Hayley's kitchen while she set up the guest room for me. I had some clothes still here because I left them from the last time Jeremy, Hayley, and I slept over here. "It's all ready for you T," she said from across the hall.

"Thanks Hayles," I said kissing her temple. She yawned. "Tired already?" I asked.

"Yup. I'm just gunna go take a shower and stuff," she said. She stood on her tippy toes and kissed me on my lips for a split second before she when off for a shower.

She shut the bathroom door and I walked down the hallway into the guest room. I turned on my phone and sat on the bed realized I had two texts for Jeremy.

'Hey where are you'

'T, r u still at Hayleys??'

I responded with, 'Yup. SLEEPOVERRR' He responded almost instantly.

'dont do anything illegal or involving making Hayley pregnant' he texted.

'No planning on it. But no promises' I said back. I put my phone down to realize Hayley standing in the door frame. "Wow you're fast,"

"I don't like to shower during storms," she admitted.

"Oh," I said. She yawned walking in farther. "You tired?" I asked. She nodded. "Go sleep then,"

"Nooo I want to watch Toy Story," she said cutely.

"Well then lets go," I told her getting up. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the couch. All of the lights were out except for the table lamp, which made it dark, but not to dark.

Once it started playing, Hayley was curled up in my side just like when we watched Pet Semetary. See, now if everyone in the world had a Hayley Williams, the world would be happier.

As the movie went on, Hayley fell asleep on me so I carried her to her bed and covered her with her blankets. I kissed her cheek and left, leaving the door open just a crack. I turned the movie off and when into the guest room, turned of the lights, and went to bed. I feel asleep almost instantly to the sound of the rain.

----

At about midnight I heard a serious scream coming from Hayley's room followed by sobbing. I instantly got up and ran into her room and wrapped my arms around her. "T he got me, he was beating me again T, it was so scary," she cried into my shoulder. My heart broke into a million tiny, little pieces when she said that.

"It's okay Hayles, it's okay. I'm here now," I said softly.

"He said he was gunna beat me for being bad, T. He's gunna hurt me," she cried.

"No one is going to get you Hayles. Not while I'm here," I got her to lay down in stop crying, and I got in with her. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. Then I whispered softly into her little ear, "And I will always be here,"

----------------------------------------------------

Five votes until next chapter. Anyone want a chapter dedication??