Chapter Four

Sorry guys, these are hard to write on my tablet. :-/ But it's fun to write so here we go! If you have anything to say, comment below!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hayley's P.O.V.

My wrists are as bloody as heck and my head is pounding. I just realized I havn't eaten since this morning, dang it. The room I was in was hot and humid. It contained limited light and the window was covered completly. The walls were old and dirty, not so white anymore actually. And their was a pile of dirty, old bed sheets in the corner. The floors were dirt-caked and wooden, and I had to sit on it. The door was old, too. I attempted to get up and try to find a way out, but my feet were chained to the floor. Man, this guy really didn't want me to get out...

Interupting my thoughts, the man walked through the door, face covered with a ski-mask. He gave me a simple blueberry muffin on a tray, no water or anything else. Then he came toward me with a whip and told me to stand. "Do it you *****!" I stood up with my bloody wrists and he pushed to the side whipping my back two times. The pain was unbelievable. Sharp stinging sensations travelled up my body, and I thought I felt warm blood.

"What do you want from me?" I asked him. "Money?"

"I want a pretty girl like you to keep me company......Hayley," he told me. I shivered at the thought. He grabbed my Pet Semetary muscle shirt and tugged on it. He dropped his black, leather whip to the dirty floor. Our faces were all of three inches apart. This can't be happening.

"Please, no," I say as calmly as possible. "Please,"

"Alright, babe, I will give you three days. And if your pretty boyfriend doesn't show up, you will be mine," he offers.

"Don't call me babe. And he isn't my boyfriend," I said fighting to my voice level.

"Mmk BABE, just for that, you have one day," he responded coldly.

"Who are you?" I ask him. In responce, I get another four whips. When he leaves, I take my shirt off to prevent anymore blood from getting on it. I just realized I was crying the whole time. The pain is intense. I still have the muffin...

It could be poisoned. But I havn't eaten in so long....

Okay, the final decision is that I eat it. And when I do, I pass out. But I don't know if it was the muffin or the pain.

------------------

Chad's P.O.V.

I miss my Hayles. That kiss with Emma was not my fault, she just....did it. And I didn't know her all that much, only her name and that we used to go to school together. I was eating my lunch alone and she came to me and kissed me. My heart belongs to Hayley. Not. Emma.

My watch read 9:45. I should meet up with Hayley and explain what happened. I would have before but Jeremy wouldn't let me...and I don't blame him. I decided to call her because it was getting late. No answer. So I decided to call Jeremy.

"Jeremy, you know where Hayley is? We need to talk," I asked him.

"Hate to brake it to ya Chad but....but umm...she...she is missing. We think she was kidnapped," he slowly said. I didn't speak. I couldn't speak. I was incapable of speaking.

I hung up the phone and cried. I cried myself to sleep early that night scared that my Hayles might be hurt.

-------

That morning I was ready to find Hayley. I ditched the band and left early to find the one I loved. If and when I find her, I hope she will forgive me because I miss her so damn much already.

Jeremy told me everything he knew and I think he only told me because he wanted Hayley to be found and okay. Who evens cares. I just need to find her. End of story. I have scoped the woods for any sign of the old brick house and nothing. It must be down there deep. Deeper and deeper I searched. Nothing.

I was worried for her. I just want to hold her. But I'm sure everything will be okay in the end.

--------

Two days past, three day, four. Nothing. No one has found her yet. And things are getting bad for Hayley.