"Where did you come from!?!" You yell. "That's not important, what is important is that you watch where you sit. The couch is full of mysteries and anomalies."

"Uh... Huh. Who are you? Do you even live here or..." "Lucy. Lucy Loud, 8 years old. You are (Y/N) obviously." You stared at her and got off the couch, "I better go... Find my family."

Lucy sighs as you run upstairs and straight into a girl, texting. She's a teenager, no doubt. "Hey, who are you? One of my sisters friends? Watch it okay!"

You open your mouth but no words come out.

"Peter! Maxie! Let's go already!" You see some shoes in the middle of the floor and pick them up.

You knock on the door of the teenagers room and another girl opened it, similar to the 1st teenager but different.

"Are these yours?" You ask. "Oh no, these are Lori's shoes." "OK can you tell her I found them in the hallway?" You ask. "Oh, I'm (Y/N)"

"I'm Leni but... I can't lie for you and say I found them. You did." You stare at her in disbelief. "Uh, just say I found them! Me!" You say.

Leni sighed and said, "But you found the shoes." "Then say (Y/N) found them!" "Why didn't you say so silly because for a while I thought I found them!" "Yeah, okay, bye."

You run down and are hit immediately by a pink car. "OOF!!" You fell over in pain. A small 4 year old in glasses walks over to you.

"Careful, Ms., my sisters and I are testing out a new experiment that may get an average car to run on bio fuels." "Ew!" You say. "Oh come on, it's not that bad, dirty diapers will be a thing of the past and we can also try to test another experiment that may convert Luna's sound waves in energy!"

You just nod and get up and say, "What's your name, young Einstein?" She gives me a small smile and says, "Lisa Loud, College graduate with a PhD."

You are extremely impressed. "Yo! Did mom and dad adopt a new one!? I like you. You like music?" An obvious rock fan says.

"Yeah..." You say. "Watch this sweet riff!!!" She strums her electric guitar and you actually fall over because of the noise.

"Is my hypothesis working!? Look at Lola's car!" Lisa yells. Lola is going extremely fast and hits Lana and Lisa with her car.

A girl dressed in ridiculous get up holding a pie comes out her room. "Hey, what's hap-pie-ning? Heheh you get it?" She walks over to you. "You must be new! I'm Luan! You are...?"

"(Y/N)" you say. "Nice! Put her there!" You shake her hand and are zapped with a small shock. "HEY!" You said, angrily.

"Sorry, did that come of kind of shocking?" You frown and walk off. "Hey, come on, (Y/N), don't worry, I'll call and give you a buzz!" She is cracking herself up.

You are getting agitated and run into a nearby linen closet. You close your eyes and sigh.

"Hi." You turn around and see a whole bedroom in here. "Huh?" You gasp. "You must be (Y/N), my names Lincoln." He smiles at you.

"Yeah. How'd you know my name?" You sit next to him. "Heh. Word gets around quick at the Loud House and... You're going to my school."

"Really? How'd you know?" "Principal told the whole school at the end of last year the list of new students. You're obviously (Y/N) (Y/LN)" He says with a cute smile.

You nod and said, "Lincoln, how do you live with this huge family?" He shrugs and says, "I'm used to them. They're my family so..."

You blushed and got up and he followed you out. Maxine was in the hallway with Lily and Peter and Lynn were chatting about some sport.

"Let's go guys!" You yell. Peter, Maxine and Leni all run to you. "Leni? I meant my family." "Oh! Well of course, I knew that." She walks off.

You and your siblings go to your house next door and you turn and smile as Lincoln waves from the window. Oh no, I may be in love ALREADY!?

I Like X Readers so I decided to make one but to me it's more of a Lincoln X OC because this is how she met Lincoln and stuff. I haven't announced her appearance and name (except in the LH RP book) though