A New Start

You hop out the car and sigh at the fresh air. "Isn't it awful!? We don't need a house that big. There is only 5 of us." Your twin brother, Peter, says.

Maxine, your 2 year old sister waddles over to you. "Mama? Daddy?" You pick her up and smile. "They're inside. C'mon, cutie!"

You, Maxine, and Peter walk inside the house and take a look around. Nice house, you think to yourself. "Pete, you see the house nextdoor?" You asked.

Peter snorted and said, "It's a mess, right?

You chuckled and said, "I know right..."

"LOOK OUT, DUDE!"

You gasped and jumped down on your stomach. A soccer ball flew over your head,

"Cool! I got it!" Peter jumped up and grabbed the soccer ball.

"You got skills, dude! *Ahem* Unlike your little sister here." The girl who kicked the soccer ball says.

You frowned and rolled your eyes. You and Peter were both 10 but he had a small bit of height on you.

"We're twins. Names Peter and this shy little kid is (Y/N) and this little troublemaker is Maxine or Max." Peter picks up Maxine.

"Nice. My names Lynn. Lynn Loud."

You flinch and get off the floor. "Lynn LOUD? Heheh."

She smiles at Peter and ignores you completely. "You 3 wanna hang out at my place!?"

"Oh. We'd just love to but we gotta go pack up and move in and stuff..." You blush.

"No, you 3 can go." Your mom says. "We can move in and you 3 introduce yourself to the neighbors."

You frown but Lynn grabs your hand and Peter's hand as she yanked you 2 across the yard in to her house.

Immediately you cover your nose. The smell is unbearable!!! "Oh my gosh what is that awful smell?" You said.

"Lily!" Lynn picked up a small baby and put it in your arms. "Ew.... Well... She's kinda cute... I guess." You rub Lily's small tuff of blonde hair.

"Hey, kiddo, names Peter! That little squirt is (Y/N)!" Peter smirked at Lily.

"Gah! Poo poo!" Lily says and gets down and waddles off. You blush as she removes her diaper and throws it on the floor.

Peter laughs and Maxine crawls after Lily. "I'll get Lily! Feel free to wander and such...." Lynn grabs Lily's diaper and runs after her (and your) sister.

You feel a moist and small tug on your pant leg. "Who are you?" You see a small girl with a red hat, murky overalls, and a hand covered in wet, sticky mud.

"Oh! Hey, little girl, my names (Y/N), I'm your new neighbor!"

"(Y/N)? Cool name! I'm Lana Loud. Do you like mud? We could make some pies for Luan!"

"Ehhh. I don't really like mud, honestly." "RIGHT!" You jumped when you heard a loud yell.

A small girl with a pink gown and sash with a tiara and long blonde hair walked over to you. "No one likes MUD! You wanna have a tea party? I'm Lola!"

"Maybe next time... I just moved so my tea party stuff is... In the moving van." You lied, with a blushed face.

Lola shrugged, "C'mon, Lana, Let's go upstairs." The twins run upstairs.

You sit down and groan in disgust as your bottom hits a sticky substance. It was pink.

"That's my sister, Lana's gum. She's into that sort of thing." You jump up as a black haired, clothed, and pale skinned girl sat next to you.