Chapter 5 (Ketchup...? really...?)

As I start walking towards the populars, my heart does a stutter when people start looking at me, I walk over to Zack Sky, the guy I've even crushing on for the past two and a half years, hoping I can get this over with, I smile at him and he gives me a confused face.

"Hey?" he replied looking and sounding quite annoyed.

"Eh, Hey? Can you.. Pass me the ketchup?" I nearly passed out with my lame excuse, but continued with it anyways, not wanting to sound lame, he sighed then looked at me again, I saw amusement flicker through his eyes for a slip second, then he was back to being a rude prick.

"Not that I'd let you use my ketchup anyways, but.. Theres no freaking ketchup in our cafeteria. And there never was.." He trails off with a smirk and a knowing look.

"Now, shoo, because it seems to me that your breeding the same air as me." He smiles sarcastically, do you know that Crush I've had on him for the last two and a half years? Gone, vanished, not there anymore, I close my eyes breed in through my nose and out through my mouth, I heard a deep chuckle which brought me back to the real world, I open my eyes and realise I have my fist clenched and that I've been just standing here for what? The last 30 seconds with that I walk off, I walk past a smirking Dylan, and by the looks of it he knows that I was rejected even though I chickened out.

I walk out of the cafeteria and to the girls bathroom, I walk onto a stall and close the bathroom door, "How could I have been so stupid, someone like him would never go out with someone like me... He like skanks and girls with literally no clothes and om just me.." I let a tear slide down my cheaks, if Zoe was there she would have never let me do that, "Im such an idiot.." I let another tear slide down my ugly face, that will never be good enough for Zack, but who cares anymore I don't see him the same anyways, "I should have listened to Zoe, she's always right.." I whisper.

"No, that is not my friend my friend would never leave me for squeaky cheerleaders, ahh I'm.so confused, why can't any go my way?" I cry in frustration, then the door to tge bathroom squeaks open and three or four girls walk in I wonder If they know I'm in here?

"Ah, that was helerious, That girl actually thought she had a chance with our Zacky!" A high pitched voice screeched, please say there not talking about me..

"Yea and shes like soo ugly, haha, poor Zack, probably scarred for life, nobody can get that ugly face out of there mind ha, poor Zack." another high pitched voice sang.." I let a tear free.

"Yea, she like totally needs a shower too, I could like smell her from where we were, hah" A familiar voice added, Oh my God I thought she was my friend Zoe, I can't believe she said that about me, the one that's suppose to be her bestie before the restie I let out a gasp, and I think it was loud..

"Who's in there?" asked one of the squeaky voices, I stand up and run my eyes and get tissues, I hope my eyes aren't puffy, and wet.

I open the stall and I come face to face with Zoe, I smile sweetly at her and she looks relieved, and Then smiled probably thinking I didn't hear her.

"Hey girls, how's it going?" the other girls gave me a glare.

"How does it feel ro be rejected?" one of the girls asks while giving me an evil smirk. I smiled sweetly at them.

"Wouldn't know, em, but why don't you explain I have time" I chuckle. "Actually, I don't.. Bye sluts!" I holler, "Oh and Zoe, it suits you.." I smile she gives a Confused face and o chuckle and add.

"Being one of them, do t worry about me anymore somewhere deep down I always knew you'd be this much of a bitch just didn't think you'd leave me for squeaky cheerleaders, you know? The ones You said you dispised,  by the way thanks for being a fake ass cow!" I nod and she looks sad, and frightened, I think I saw hurt too, I would know, I walked away too fast, and slammed the door.

I didnt feel like Continuing school so I just left and walked home, I'm so annoyed, that bitch.. I Sigh and I leave the school grounds! BESTOES BEFORE THE RESTIES MY ASS! :(