Chapter 4

"Yes, Ms. Daniel, please move your seat to the back." Mr. Donal asked me while moving up to the board and writing.

I Sigh, "Sure!" I say sounding shy.

I stand up grab my bag, and look for a seat in the back, but there's none, "Mr. Donal, There's nowhere for me to sit!" He looks up at me through his old green furious eyes and frowns, "There's one beside Dylan, please hurry, you've used alot of my time already!" Chuckles And giggles surrounded the hollow room, I frown and make my way beside Dylan to see that he's smirking, "Gobshite" I say more to myself then anyone else, everyone knows that he cheated on my last year.

"What was that?" Dylan whispers with that disgusting smirk still plastered on his handsome face.

I ignore him.

Tap, tap, tap.. He taps my shoulder.

No responce from me.

Tap, tap, tap..

Still none..

Tap, tap, tap..

Nothing..

Cough, cough, cough.. He coughs trying to gain my attention once again.

I ignore him again.

Ah hem..

still none.

Ah hem..

Ah hehhh..

"Stop, just be quite.." I whisper gaining a few people's attention.
He smirks knowing he's won.

Break time

"Zoe.. that was humiliation.." I cry.

She giggles, "Tori, I heard off one of my friends what you did.." she smirks.

"shut up, you piece of shit, bet that you mother never wanted You, you literally shouted.." she giggles again. I stop walking to lunch, and stare bug-eyed at my best friend.

"W'what?" I stutter.

"Yea, your the talk of the school all day.." she looks at me in confusion, probably wondering how I don't know already.

"I just told him to shut up and be quite, and that was like a whisper.." I look down while we enter the cafeteria, everyone's chatting.

"That's not what everyone else is Saying" Zoe frowns

"Well, their Li..."
I got cut off.

"Zoeyyy.. Sit with us" a girl with a cheerleaders costume on squeaks.

"Toats, be ri, there" she squeaks with excitement, she smiles at me and then runs off leaving me alone in the cafeteria.. I walk over to my seat and the second I sit down the cafeteria door opens and Zack strolls in, he walks over to the popular table and all the girls giggle, I smile he's so good looking, I hear the seat beside me screech across the floor so someone sits right beside me, I turn my attention to the person and, steams probably pouring out of my ears, that's right.. It's Dylan.

"What now?" I cry while rubbing my temple

"Nothing babe, just.. Wondering are you gonna give me a second chance or what?" she frowns, "Dylan, you cheated" I whine.

"I've changed, please..I love you" he whines.

"Plus.." He trails off "It's not like anyone else is gonna come up and offer you this opportunity." He smirks.

"Actually, I was actually gonna get a boyfriend, today.." I trail off.. What have I done?? Oh no.

"Oh really?" he smirks "Who?" I smile sweetly, "Zack Sky!" I smile then realise what I've done shiiiiteee.

"Oh really" he looks uncertain.

"Yea, really" I reply.

"Go over and ask him out now then.."

"Why should I?" I ask with a grin.

"Oh, so your lying?" he asks with a glint of happiness in his green olive eyes.

"Nope, are you?" I ask.

"That doesn't make sense!" He smirks.

"Yea it does." I smile happily that I've changes the subject.

"Doesn't, and don't change the the subject go ask him." He smiles

"Okay then, I will!" I stand up and then it hit me what I've done.. Shit!