Chapter 3 theres no way in hell..

"You have.." I looked at his watch, " 1 minute" I said flatly.

"Can you give me a second chance?" he said trying to just get to the point.

I Sigh, " No!" He frowns at my answer.

"please?" he asks again.

"No." I reply

"I only kissed her, nothing else, just a kiss." He whined putting his hand on my thigh, I smacked it away, "I see now, you never cared for me did you?" I asked him flatly while standing up, and wiping emaginary dust off my trousers and top.

"Of course I cared for you, I still do, I think I even love you!" He whispers the last part in my ear, "What a pig!" I push him away from me.

He frowns, "I'm not a pig" he scouls.

"You only wanted me in bed!" I spit while walking towards the school doors again.

"I didn't, I love you!" He shouts.

"Yea, yea, keep telling yourself that, jackals." shout back.

'Bell rings when I walk in'

I walk to class and there's nobody In The halls so I won't be that late I run up to my class, Maths. I finally make it to my class door I open it and everyone turns to me and I hear a few whispers, maybe they remember me from last year, who wouldn't I used to tell the teachers to fudge off whenever they gave out for me being late, maybe their waiting for me to be cheeky to Mr, Donal like last year.. I don't know them as well, I kind of never let anyone in after the jackass cheated on me with the slot of the school.

"Ms, Daniels.. How nice of you to join." Mr, Donal squeaked

I frown "I'm sorry, my jackass ex wouldn't Piss off." I nod at Mr, Donal.

He frowns at my language, "Don't use language in my class, Ms Daniels." He squeaks once again.

"Now.." He trails off walking over to his desk, "Take a seat.." He looks around then brings his old eyes back to me. "Sit beside Christal please." I look around the classroom, then bring my eyes back to Mr. Donal, "Where would that be?" he frowns.

"Christal, please raise your hand." He says, I heard a noise come from outside the door and everyone turns their attention to the classroom door again, the door slammes open and a bored looking Zack walks in, all the girls giggle and the old bat smiles, What? Why is he smiling? This guy, this handsome piece of cake is later then me, Damn I'm staring at him again.. Shit I need to blink and turn my attention to something else.

I blink a few times then smile at the old guy I call my teacher " where do I sit?" he looks at me, then at the class again, "Oh yes, em.. Christal raise your hand please." the old guy smiles at the class then a girl raises her hand, and I feel like melting.. This girl, out of all the people.. It has to be her?? " Sir, she has people sitting beside her." I whine.

"Rachel, Tony.. One of you move please." the old guy smiles well it looks more like a smirk.. This guy knows we hate eachother.

"I will 'Sir'" Rachel says mimicking me, I frown.

"Sir, out of all respect, could I not sit beside, Zack here?" she bats her eye lashes which reminds me Zacks beside me. I probably look like a lost cat or something.

"No!" He replied flatly, the smug smirk still plastered on his wrinkled old face.

I walk over to the seat, which Rachel has left. I move my chair further away from Christal.

She scoffs, and I smile sweetly at her she rolls her eyes and grabs her fluffy pencil case, and out of it she grabs a pink glittery pen, then she winks at Zack, which he returns, then walks over to her desk and smirks "Hey" he whispers in a deep husky voice. I look down.