day 1

Kiku, otherwise known as Japan, lightly pressed the doorbell. Behind were his friends and people who he just knew, such as, Ludwig (Germany) and Feliciano (Italy). Also behind were Arthur (England), Francis (France), and Matthew (Canada).

The other nations were running late because of an incident that happened at the airport. Kiku was very glad that he came early.

The door opened half way.

"W-who is it?" A nervous voice asked.

Kiku looked back to his friends. Was this person Alfred's new servant?

"It's Kiku," he responded.

"Oh...Hello Japan who else is with you?" the person asked.

Kiku opened his mouth to answer, but Feliciano beat him to it.

"Is America here?" he asked.

"No." The person said sharply, clearly didn't like his new boss. The person then slammed the door in Kiku's face.

"Wait a moment."

The person then slid an envelope under the door, "The door is open come in once you have read it."

The envelope was neat. On it was a small neat shaped like an 'A' and in the front were three simple written neatly.

To my guest.

Kiku carefully opened the letter. "Well what does it say?" Arthur asked impatiently.

Kiku sigh as he read the letter out loud.

To my guest.

Hello and welcome to my house. I hope you have a wonderful experience. In the back of this letter is a map. I have been told many time before that it's easy to get lost in my house. I have also taken my time to make sleeping arrangements for everyone.

Another thing I forgot to mention to everyone, this vacation is only going to last seven days due to circumstances, but promise you will never forget this vacation.

Alfred Jones.

Kiku turn the paper around , indeed there was a map but at the bottom there was something else written.

Day 1

Beach / Amusement park

Day 2

Movie night

Day 3

BBQ / picnic

Day 4

Relax day

Day 5

Arcade

Day 6

Day 7

Final goodbye

Kiku frown what did Alfred mean by Final goodbye and why was day 6 blank. He passed around the letter and map to everyone as to allow them to read it.

"Why can't the git tell us himself?" Arthur said under his breath.

"Maybe he's busy." Matthew suggested, "We should get inside."

Everyone jumped when they heard Matthew speak, but they tried not to show it.

"Um...yes, inside...let's go." Arthur said opening the door.

Kiku personally had never been to Alfred's mansion because the man was always in his apartment in New York or always staying in the White House. The mansion was spotless.The floor was waxed and sparking and the chandelier was gleaming brightly. It was like one of those mansions you see on American shows. It was grand and flashy.