Section 16: General/ no category terms

If you want more information please got to TFwiki.com and type the word into the search bar and you find what you are looking for since the words are literally typed, for the most part, as they have it. Some words may not be added on there but they are used so please ask me if you are confused at all.

These are merely definitions, some may get lengthy but that is so it is easier to understand if it is a complicated term. Please enjoy and sorry for this long message before the terms, but it is needed.

If it is in parenthesis, (these thing here), it is not my own words and it is literally copied word for word from the TFwiki so none of the words, unless as stated before in parenthesis, are mine and they go to the respectful owners. They can all be found on the wiki and I have no claim on them except for the fact I am using them in this list here to help others.

Enjoy!~ ( The bold will be the Transformers/Cybertronian terms that will be used. Any questions please ask and I will answer them best I can)

General/ ETC stuff ( Just items that really have no place in other categories):

Energon- Cybertronians life blood If one is bleeding out, they may need an Energon transfusion. Also a food source, drank in a liquid form.

Tanks- Stomach

Vents/Venting: "lungs", breathing, sighing. (used to stop the con/bot from over heating, since they do not need to breathe.)

Tattoos: D-con/A-bot Insignias as well as other Cybertronian symbols like Predacons

Primus- basically their god. (So god.)

Sensor nodes-nerves

High-grade- Basically alcohol drinking can get bots drunk. the stronger it's effects, and can over-energize, leading to symptoms similar to a drunk human

Brig- prison or cell

Data pad- book/ tablet/computer

Credits- money/ monetary system of Cybertron pre-civil war

Callsign- given name ( Although personally I haven't seen this used but it was on the TF wiki so it's been mentioned but not commonly used. ) Also is more commonly known as Designation

Designation- this is the more commonly known term for what they call their names. like "My designation is Ironhide etc"

Berth: quarters, bedroom/bed ( I have never seen it used in this context personally but it also can mean home/house, place of living)

By the Primes/the Allspark/the Matrix- Oh my god! ;
"___'s spark jumped in [their] chassis" ( I realize this is repeated but I thought that it would best to put it in both places)

Armor- plating- Though the spark is the life of the Transformer, they are still made up of circuits and processors that are vulnerable. And years of warfare have left those circuits and processors even more vulnerable. To protect them, armor-plating is placed over their structures to preserve their vital functions. Though the armor-plating is not invulnerable, and can succumb with enough weapons fire, the armor is still more resilient than most things on Earth.

Activation Code- are the phrases Transformers say to transform from one mode to another.

EX: the Maximals code is "Maximize!"

Predacons code is "(robot name) terrorize!"

Energy Signature- Each Transformer has a unique identifying energy signature.That energy signature can usually be used to identify someone's faction. Certain substances or devices can mask a Transformer's energy signature from detection. The type of energy is unknown, possibly infrared. Drones have energy signatures,so an energy signature is not the same thing as a resonant spark signature.

Robot mode- ( also known as bot mode) is the form that Transformers have outside of their alternate mode. Although generally a bipedal humanoid in shape

Predacons- are the equivalent to the Decepticons. depending on the show that is being watched makes the origin story differ so make sure that is looked up, but generally it is as follows: but they are mostly led by either Megatron or Predaking who is an ancient Predacon leader. Generally, they take the forms of Beast modes which is similar but not the same as what the Robot mode is. (term given to me by Creepertime172)

Maximals- are commonly related to the Autobots and the equivalent to them like who the Predacons are to the Decepticons. Both owe origin to The Great Upgrade and are primarily a civilian race of the Bots. Still differs on origins depending on show so be sure to look up the specific show to make sure you are following the right one (term given to me by Creepertime172)

Beast Mode- used to describe a Cybertronians alternate mode when it take the form of an animal and has organic material integrated in them as well with their mechanical form

The Great Upgrade- referenced by Optimus Primal while visiting the ruins of Iacon and was the upgrade form Autobot to Maximal. This would have turned Deceptions like Ravage into the animal form we all know him to be in. This emphasized their fuel efficiency from the reduced size

Micromaster- are Transformers with small and extremely fuel-efficient bodies. Some were created that way, others were created as ordinary Transformers (or guzzlers, as Micromasters sometimes call normal-sized Transformers) and rebuilt into Micromasters. Transforming into (usually) tiny cars, planes, and other vehicles, they are depicted as roughly human-sized in robot mode in most continuities. Some Micromasters are also Combiner