Section 12: Medical related stuff/ body functions

If you want more information please got to TFwiki.com and type the word into the search bar and you find what you are looking for since the words are literally typed, for the most part, as they have it. Some words may not be added on there but they are used so please ask me if you are confused at all.

These are merely definitions, some may get lengthy but that is so it is easier to understand if it is a complicated term. Please enjoy and sorry for this long message before the terms, but it is needed.

If it is in parenthesis, (these thing here), it is not my own words and it is literally copied word for word from the TFwiki so none of the words, unless as stated before in parenthesis, are mine and they go to the respectful owners. They can all be found on the wiki and I have no claim on them except for the fact I am using them in this list here to help others.

Enjoy!~ ( The bold will be the Transformers/Cybertronian terms that will be used. Any questions please ask and I will answer them best I can)

Medical related functions/ body functions: ( the last three are for M rated writers so skip the last three if you are not interested in M rated terms)

Coolant (fluid): bodily fluids, if they aren't bleeding; saliva, etc

Fuel lines: Veins

Mesh: equivalent to human skin

Oil- This is frequently used as lubricants, fuels, and solvents.

Interface panel- plating to over what we equate to put private (not 100% certain but this is most common,y what I've seen this used for. Given to me my starscream22)

CNA- standing variously for Cyber/Nano Algorithms and/or Cybernucleic Acid—is the genetic material that determines what Transformers are like. Tinkering with this material can be dangerous and can have long-lasting, negative effects. CNA contains a Transformer's hard-coded design schematics which, like genetic data, appear to be stored in the spark itself. It is sometimes known as Sourcecode.

Cables/ Pistons - Muscles (It depends on the area in question. or universe I think)

Plating/ Protoform- skin

T-Cog- The thing that allows all Cybertronians to transform, be that their arms or their whole body.

Online/Offline-alive/dead, sometimes awake/asleep ( Be careful of how you use it because there is such a difference between asleep and dead. Be specific or clear if you are writing, just as a warning because I have not made it clear and people thought I killed someone...so please be careful just as a warning )

Field- sensing range of emotions—similar to a humans face/countenance, but wider and less determined by body language.

Mecha molars- are found in the mouths of Transformers, or at least in the mouths of those who transform into animal-based forms. They require maintenance, such as filing down corrosion, but the process may leave one's jaw sticky and in need of lubricant. It may also be like a tooth.

Asynchronous transfer adapter- A Transformer's asynchronous transfer adapter is located somewhere in the lower back region. For example, A long day of swinging a sword or an Energon weapon can cause this particular piece of the anatomy to ache severely. If you're Strongarm, just a few minutes of swinging an Energon weapon can be cause for this complaint.

Blank- is a protoform which lacks a spark. A blank represents two parts of the three-part protoform system, lacking only a motivating life-force. Blanks are used to provide replacement bodies when a Transformer is so badly damaged they cannot be repaired; a complete transplant of the injured spark core will bring a Blank to life, shaping it in accordance to their hard-coded design schematics.

New Body- It is not uncommon at all for a single Transformer to change body form many times across their life-span. The ease with which they can do so depends on the continuity's technology level. In some, changing bodies requires an extensive full-body rebuild and tends to be resource-draining and even dangerous. Sometimes, however, all it takes is to transplant their brain or personality program into a compatible new body. Other times, the existing body itself will be "reformatted" on the spot using a scan of a local compatible alt-mode.

Core consciousness- If the spark is the soul of a Transformer, the core consciousness is the mind - the sum total of their personality, intelligence and memory. Unlike the spark itself, it can be backed up, but to little effect if the spark itself is lost.

Destronium- is an essential substance for building Decepticons. The genuine material's properties are unknown, save that it allows the creation of substances sturdier than normal Earthly ones for building servos and such. However, its Earth-made synthetic equivalent is incredibly unstable. Moving it at high speed makes it incredibly volatile, risking detonation within a matter of minutes. ( This is used in Transformers Animated)

Spontaneous Recoloration- refers to the temporary or permanent alteration of a Transformer's exostructure, usually in response to an energy surge. Usually (but not always) this external color change signifies a higher energy-state within the Transformer's body accompanied by increased (or even entirely new)abilities.

Spontaneous recoloration is similar to reformatting. Unlike reformatting, which wreaks wholesale physical alterations to the transformer's physical form, recoloring is completely cosmetic. For unknown reasons, spontaneous recoloration does not uniformly re-tint existing surface pigments, but may result in completely different color arrangements, or even add entirely new "badass" detailing, such as flames or racing stripes.Recoloration should not be confused with surface coatings such as electrum or a silver coat.

Electrum- is a golden liquid with the special property of bonding to metal and rendering it virtually indestructible. This property is a result of its unique nature; electrum is an element with a molecular structure. It's also considered an alloy when in its bonded form. Liquid electrum is combustible, but it has a considerably higher spark-point than liquid Energon — a stray blaster shot will not ignite it, but a direct high-power shot will. Electrum-augmented Transformers turn a golden color.

Symbiote- symbiote or symbiont is a class of Transformer that spends much of its existence living within the exostructure of another Transformer. Though sometimes displaying minimal intelligence, symbiotes are fully sparked Transformers in their own right.

Voice Box- is a bio-mechanism that allows a Transformer to talk in English. Without the aid of a voice box, a Transformer can only communicate via electronic noises, which can be interpreted by other Transformers, but not generally by humans

Mech Fluid- is a substance that exists in Transformers. It seems to be analogous to blood in conversation and metaphor, but its actual function has not been expanded on, nor its link to any of the other fluids Transformers have been seen to have inside them over the years.

M RATED SECTION:

Spike- dick

Valve: vagina
( femmes and mechs have both a valve and spike from my knowledge on the limited M rated fanfiction in Transformers)

Clitnub/mouse/external node: clit ( sorry it's for those who write smut, I'm not comfortable with this here but here it is to help)