Kehara smiled and said "That's good!"

Dadajaan smiled again. He cleared his throat and said "Kehara I want to tell you something." 

"Ok." 

"Ok. So Today I had an appointment with my doctor to discuss my reports."

"Reports are fine right?" Kehara asked feeling scared of what he will say next.

He nodded and said "Alhumdulillah yes. Doctor said my blood sugar was high at that time but Alhumdulillah it is under control now." 

"Alhumdulillah." Kehara said.

"So as your father in law says I overreacted and It resulted in your nikha. You got married because of my childish behaviour." 

Realisation hit Kehara and her eyes widened a little. 

"I didn't realise that." Kehara whispered.

"So I'm sorry." 

Kehara looked up, her eyes widened. 

"I'm sorry because of me...."

"Dadajaan! Please stop saying sorry."

"No Kehara. Because of me you were forced to take such a big decision of your life in few minutes."

"It's ok dadajaan. What is done is done. we cannot change it now."

"So you forgive me?" 

"Dadajaan! You did nothing for me to forgive you"

Dadajaan smiled and Kehara smiled back. They all were quiet for few minutes. Kehara was looking down at her fingers not sure what to do.

"So I have decided something." Dadajaan suddenly said and all looked at him. 

"What have you decided abba?" Mr Khan asked raising his left eyebrow. 

Dadajaan got up and walked till he was standing near the couch Aman and Kehara were sitting on. He sat next to Kehara and Kehara moved to her right to make room for Dadajaan. She was sitting so close to Aman that her back was touching Aman's chest. Although she is feeling awkward because everyone is present in the room she has no choice because Aman is not ready to move. Finally she whispered "Move to your right Aman!" When he did not move she said "Please." He finally moved but as Dadajaan and Kehara were sitting in the cross direction to face each other Aman did not have  much space to move. But at least she was not touching him.

"Kehara tell me why did you put up that condition of not getting married till your exams."

Kehara is confused now. What has this to do with his decision? 

"So that I could concentrate on my studies." She said slowly.

"Right. And I messed up everything. But what if I tell you this is still possible?"

"Dadajaan I fail to understand what you are trying to say."

He nodded and then said "I have decided that till Your exams  Aman will not be allowed to meet or talk to you. Even if there is a third person." 

Aman instantly said "What!?"  

His' what' made Kehara shiver. He cannot act like this in front of his parents!

"Yes Aman."

"Dadajaan!"  

"Ahh shut up Aman!" Kehara said in her head.

"Kehara are you ok with it?" 

Kehara smiled and said "Yes. Thank you." 

"What!?" Aman whispered so that only she could hear him but she ignored him.