Chapter 28.

"How was your exam?"

Kehara asked Noor . They are in their college walking towards Noor's car.

"Considering Lying is Haram I think it was the most horrible question paper I have ever seen. All those questions which I thought were not important so I just skipped them."

"They were asked?"

"All of them. I doubt my passing kehara."

Kehara gave Noor a side hug still walking and said "It's okay Noor it happens. InshaAllah you will pass."

"I don't know to be honest. But now the answer sheet is gone and I can't do anything about it. So let's just forget about it. Finally holidays!! I was waiting for this break since the first day of this semester."

"Even I wanted them to arrive as soon as possible. College,office,house!! I want break from everything. But as that's not possible at least we don't have college for next 2 months. I want to sleep. I just hope your father don't ask me to start working early."

"Well to be honest I think he will ask you to do that soon. He is so dependent on you."

Kehara made a sad face and said.

"I can't wait for the day when I don't have to work. The day I have earned enough money I will stop working."

"And that is going to take some time."

"Some time? Sweetie that is going to take many years!"

Noor chuckled and said

"True. So what are your plans for today?"

"Alhumdulillah your father gave me 3 days holiday after exams he just called me tomorrow for some meeting so today and for the next 3 days all I'm going to do is sleep!"

"Even I'm going to sleep today! I haven't slept for more than three hours since last week."

"Same here."

"So what are we waiting for let's go home and sleep!"

"Yeah!"

***

"Assalamu Alayekum." Kehara said as she unlocked the main door of the house and entered the house. It was twelve  in the afternoon which means she is alone at home. well that's what she thought. She passed through the living room while going to her room. she thought she saw something unusual so she came back to the living room and saw a big suitcase. She started it for few seconds before dashing to her brothers room. In few seconds she was in his room, which was very messy. But the room was empty. She ran to Father's room but no one was there as well. Then she went to her room and saw a gift on her bed. She smiled but decided to open it later and find the one who brought it first. She kept the gift on the bed when she heard some voice from the terrace which was exactly next to her room. She came out of the room. The Door of the terrace was half closed. She slowly made her way towards the terrace and slowly opened the door. There he was her brother,her best friend, her biggest support standing with her Dad laughing about something. After few seconds he felt someone's eyes on them and turned to his left and saw Kehara.

"Kehara!" Sufyaan said and Kehara smiled before running to him. 

"BHAI!" She exclaimed and hugged him and he hugged her back.

"Ahh I missed you so much Kehara!"

"I missed you more bhai!" 

Kehara let him go and punched his shoulder.    

"Why didn't you tell me that you are coming back!"

"Kehara there is something called surprise!"