Chapter 41.

It is not edited properly. Enjoy!!!

"Ya Allah." Mrs Khan said closing her eyes. 

"This is so unbelievable." Mr Khan said walking around the room. 

"This is so embarrassing!" Aman said covering his face with his hands.  

"No it is so funny." Noor said laughing. 

"How is this possible?" Dadajaan said taking his reports in his hands and everyone looked towards him angrily.

"Abba it's all because you!" Mr Khan said.

"What? I was just scared!" Dadajaan said lifting his hands in the air. 

"Abba you always overreact and now see what mess you created." 

"Leave it." Mrs Khan said trying to calm her husband down.

"I was scared." 

"But I told you, you are fine. But no you will never listen to me."

"Dadajaan what will I say to Kehara?"Aman said finally lifting his head.

"I will talk to her. Call her." 

"No you are not talking to anyone." Mr Khan said.  

"Noor call her." Mr Khan was going to stop him when he said "I created the mess I will clear it.Noor call."  

Noor nodded and picked her phone. 

"Assalamu alayekum!" Kehara said cheerfully.

"Walekum Assalam Bhabhi. Please come here as soon as possible." 

"Ok. But what happened?Dadajaan is fine right?" 

"Yes Dadajaan is fine. Now come fast." 

"Ok I'm coming." 

Noor disconnected the call and looked up.

"She is coming."

***

Kehara is walking slowly to Aman's house. She is scared to know what they are going to say. Noor's voice said something is wrong. Alhumdulillah dadajaan is fine. But then what might have happened?Although Kehara was walking slowly still she reached in fifteen minutes. She is now standing in front of the door. She took a deep breath and knocked the door. After some thirty seconds Noor opened the Door.

"Salam Bhabhi."

"Walekum Assalam Noor. What is wrong?" 

"First come in." 

Kehara came in and started walking towards the living room with Noor. She saw everyone was sitting in the living room except Dadajaan. She said salam and everyone replied her.She was going to sit  with Mrs Khan when Noor ran and sat next to her. Now only place to sit was either next to Aman or Mr Khan. Sitting next to Mr Khan will be awkward but sitting next to Aman? She looked at Mrs Khan and she nodded indicating her to sit next to Aman. She gave Noor a 'I will kill you' look and sat next to Aman. Aman smiled and Kehara narrowed her eyes making him smile wider. 

"So?" Kehara said. 

" Abba wants to talk to you." Mr Khan said and Kehara nodded. 

After some time Dadajaan came in the room. He smiled at Kehara and said "Assalamu alayekum Kehara." 

Kehara smiled back and said "Walekum assalam dadajaan. How are you feeling today?" 

Dadajaan sat next to Mr Khan and said "Alhumdulillah I'm feeling great today."