"Oh, come on, give me a chance," he insisted.

I sighed, what the Hell right?

"Sure, whatever..." I rolled my eyes.

"Great!" and his smile widened. "Meet you there at 7:30pm. Ok with you?"

"Yeah," I simply replied and picked my pencil up and he left the room.

Honestly, I wasn't really that excited to go to the dance with him, but it would have been the same if it was any other boy. I never really had a crush, a guy who I fancied.

The bell rang and I put my things away to head to math.

----------------------------------------------------

Craig seemed ecstatic someone asked me out and Jessica was simply amazed and not to mention jealous. She's been going on and on about how hot Jacob is forever. Craig was happy because he thought it meant I was finally fitting in.

The night of the dance, I put on my short dark blue dress with white spots and a pink bow around the waist - like the TARDIS minus the white spots and pink bow - and some black heels. I took Craig's car, like every time I had to go somewhere, and arrived at the school gym just a bit past 7:30pm.

Jacob was there with his gang of friends and had his arm around Precilia Jones - cheer captain and the school's biggest slut. I frowned and walked up to him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking over at the stank.

"What? You didn't actually think I was serious? Me ask you out? Like that would ever happened," and him and his gang bursted into laughed.

"What you gonna do now? Cry to your mummy and daddy? Oh, wait! You can't, because they're dead, right? You don't have a mummy and daddy," one of him obnoxious friends teased.

They all looked at me, waiting for the tears to flow, but I simply laughed in their faced, shutting them all up.

"Haha, oh my gosh, Kurt, you are so damn funny! But you know what? You can go fuck yourself, you worthless piece of shit! And all of your friends here can do the same!" I laughed as they gave me weird looks. "You think I'm a loser because you guys made me think I had a date with a guy I didn't even want to date, but you know what, you guys are the losers for wasting your time picking on people as if you're better than everyone else. I may be weird and not like you guys, but at least I'm the better person. Fuck all of you," I said, giving them the finger as I walked away.

There were all in a shocked and disgusted with nothing to say. I turned around, about to leave when I had the urge to say something else. I turned around and smiled sweetly at Precilia.

"Hey, stank captain, that orange dress makes you look like a pumpkin in a very bad way. Goodbye!" and I was skipped away to the hall way to go to the parking lot.

I heard clapping from behind me in the dark hall and turned around.

"I must say I am impressed! Any other girl would have ran away crying, but not you! You strong little trooper you! You've really grown up, you've matured, probably a 100 times mature than those wankers-" he started, but I cut him off when I ran and threw myself on him, wrapping my arms around him as tight as I could.

He hugged me back tightly as well and I started to feel tears of joy come up.

"Doctor!" I said and it echoed in the empty hall.

"Cant.. breath..." he tried to say though my grip was too tight.

I let go and backed away a step.