Expect the Unexpected

Start from the beginning

Platinum and Gold,

Crystal and Dia, and

____ and Red!"

We all got with our partner and looked at each other. "Hi Red." "Hi ____..."
I looked around and saw everyone greeting each other. When I looked in Blue and Silver's direction, I stifled a laugh. Silver looked so annoyed, more than usual, while Blue was greeting him non-stop.

Red looked at me and then into the direction of where I was looking. I heard him chuckle a little bit. I looked at him in surprise and he looked at me with a small smile.

"Before you guys go, you need a team name! Tell me before I say the rules!" Blue said.
All the teams had a small conversation amongst themselves and we all told Blue our team names.

Blue and Silver = Team Feisty

Yellow and Ruby = Team Fashion

Sapphire and Green = Team Cocky

Platinum and Gold = Team Opposites

Crystal and Dia = Team Food

____ and Red = Team Pika

"Alright, nice team names! Now I'll explain the rules! Go into a hiding place and we'll begin when you hear me say 'GO'! Oh yeah, and if both team members of your group gets splashed, you go to where the patio is, okay?" We all nodded and went to look for a hiding spot.

Me and Red jumped into a nearby bush. It was fairly big to fit the both of us, to my surprise.
"Okay, let's just keep hidden until we hear her say GO, okay?" Red nodded and said, "once she says 'go'... We'll wait here... And see if we can spot... Another team..." I thought about it and nodded my head. That seemed like a good plan, not to risky.

A little while later we all heard Blue say, "GO!"
Me and Red heard a couple of faint footsteps near us. We looked through a little open space that the bush provided for us and saw, Crystal and Dia.

"Red... Should we-?" I looked to my right, where Red was supposed to be, but I heard a scream of a girl. I looked out from the bush and saw Crystal all wet. Huh, looks like Red got to her.

I was about to get up when I heard someone to my left.
"Nice try, ____, but you're not getting away." It was Dia, about to splash me with water. "Any last words?" I closed my eyes and looked down, smirking. "Yes, I do. Always look behind you when you're about to make a killing blow."

Dia looked confused and then looked behind him. Red was there, he splashed water onto Dia's face. Dia did a dramatic fall backwards, as if he was actually shot by a gun.

"All right! Good job Red!" He just had a small smile on his face and nodded.

Team Food = OUT
5 teams remain...

Since our hiding spot has probably been discovered me and Red, carefully and slowly, began to find another hiding spot.

I looked around the corner of the house to see if anyone was there.
Yellow.
"Red, Yellow is there. Ruby might be around there too. What should we do? Attack?" He just nodded his head. I was about to do an awesome, dramatic entrance until I heard two girl-like screams.