Happy Birthday

I was shopping at a nearby convenient store looking for some food for me and my Pokémon. I was happy to be spending the day alone with just my Pokemon. I needed to get away from my friends once in a while.

Plus it was my birthday so I didn't want any big commotion or anything related to that. "Mm... What kind of food do you want (F/P)?" (F/P) pointed to a poffin and lemonade. I smiled at it and grabbed what it wanted.

We went to the cashier and well, I paid for the items. We went outside and sat on a nearby bench. "Here you go (F/P). Eat up!" "Ryaaaa~" ((idk))

As I was about to drink some fresh water, I heard someone call my name out from the distance.

"____!" I looked out and saw that it was Blue. Great. A beautiful, relaxing day with just my Pokémon, gone.

She ran up to me and panted. "There you are!" I smiled weakly and nodded. "Yup. I'm here, what do you want?" She smiled brightly and dragged me away to her house. "I'm taking you to your birthday party silly!"

I sighed. I guess (F/P) is gonna have to wait a while. I continued to let her drag me because I was to lazy to walk right now anyway.

We finally made it to Blue's house and she let go of my arm. She opened the door for me and I was greeted by all my friends.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I smiled at all my friends. What could you expect from them? They're crazy and surprising you with random things all the time.

"Thank you guys so much! I was hoping to be relaxing all day but... I guess not." Green came up to me and hugged me with his arms wrapped around my waist. "Happy birthday ____."

I blushed, I still wasn't used to this affection. I hugged him back and smiled into his chest. "Thank you Green..."

In the background we all could hear Gold mumbling, "why can't I have affection like that..?" We all laughed, Crystal looked at him with a death glare, and Gold blushed and cowered into a corner.

"Man... I love this. Lots of food!" Dia raced towards the kitchen and was going to gobble down all the cake.
"Don't worry," Platinum started, "I'll handle this." She went into the kitchen. You could here her pull something out and then...

SMACK

"Owwww! Platinum! That hurt!"

"Well that's what you get for trying to eat all of the food!"

Us in the living room just laughed. "So... What do you guys wanna do?" I asked.

"Party games!" Sapphire, Crystal and Yellow shouted.

So we all played party games like truth or dare, tag, hide-and-seek, childish games like that. We all laughed and had fun, it was my favourite birthday party ever!

"Well guys... Before we all go to sleep... Let's play one last game!" Blue shouted. "Pesky woman, we're all tired and wanna go to sleep!" Green yawned, hugging me like I was his teddy bear.

"Yeah... Sorry Blue... Tomorrow?" I yawned. "Awww! Fine. Promise?" I nodded my head and went into one of the spare bedrooms with Green.

"Thanks Green... For the birthday party..." He smuggled into me and put his chin on the crook of my neck.
"No problem... Besides, this is you we're talking about." I blushed but smiled.

"So sweet Green... I love you, goodnight" he blushed and said, "I love you more, goodnight." Then we both fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry for the long wait and I'm sorry if it's short... I had some writers block >.<

Hope you enjoyed!

Bye~Bye!