Well hello there

"No, dude, I'm telling you Captain America did not need to go all out to save Bucky. Bucky is...

Oh. Hi there. You're still reading? Gosh, it's been ages since I've updated this story. This in itself isn't a chapter (burn the witch) I know, sorry. But this is an update on the story in general. I'm here to tell you what's going to happen in these next two weeks.

1. I'm currently working and have almost completed something extra for you since you've been so kind. If you like that something, I'll write a part two. So check in tomorrow for that.

2. After that something and the possible part two of that something, I'm going to finish Derek's story in one swift but hopefully well-written chapter. 

3. We're going to see the end of Dragons and Unicorns. I just looked at the story and realized how close I've been to the ending without even realizing it. That's probably why I had such a hard time sitting down and writing more D&U. 

4. Epilogue. Which you'll find out more about in the last chapter of D&U so look for the author's note there. It's probably going to be at the end.

So that's what's going to happen, feel free to threaten me with death in the comments, thank you for reading and being such a great crowd."