CHAPTER 2

I was in the kitchen humming a small tune my mother had taught me as a child. Before she went crazy, saying things that were highly impossible. Like how she saw werewolves at night, howling at the moon in the protection of the forest, or how vampires were lurking about downtown. Sometimes she'd come home and be blubbering on about how a witch had cursed a poor man for snapping her broom in half. She even went as far as almost stabbing Paige with a butcher knife when she was 13 because she was reading into herbs! I think that's what caused the phase-of-not-caring-about-myself to come into power. She's a completely different person. Mums locked up in some place for crazy chicks. I heard it was the best, but it was for the ones who had little hope of regaining control of their "sickness" as they like to call it.

Wincing as I stretched my arm up to grab the pancake mix, I was struck with sudden horror. What if my back stayed like this? What if I could never touch water again? I'd be dead within a week. Shaking my head, I released the negative thoughts from my almost exploding mind. My therapists told to not hold it in, it'll only make it worse. Yeh, I have a bit of anger issues. Don't judge, but haters gonna hate.

Pouring the mix into a frying pan, I placed it on the stove and jumped up onto the bench. Grabbing my phone from my pocket I sent a text [hey babe;)] to.....what was her name? Stacey? Macy? They all blend together, can't say the same for their makeup. I mean it's literally an inch thick! How can they breath? Some girls are just TOO desperate. But they're only used for one purpose to me. No, not THAT! Nah-ah. The word I use is, distraction.

Sweet distraction from my home life. From my never-at-home dad, to my psychotic mum, my goth little brother, and finally to my.....different older sister. But my angelic little Tessy is the only thing keeping me from leaving this dump. And, trust me when I say that I haven't thought about running away with Tessy. Keep her from growing up with a workaholic dad who's never home. Keep her from being hit by my little brother for "disturbing his peace". Pshh whatever. And keeping her from thinking that dressing like a slut is ok. I don't wanna have to see my sisters practically naked with a boy snogging her! Nooo way! And keep her from the pain of realising she probably won't ever see mum again.

Jumping off, I took the pan off the stove and placed it carefully, ok I lied, I literally threw it down onto the bench. Turning around, I went to turn the stove off when the strangest thing happened. The fire from the stove literally jumped straight into my hand! Yelping in surprise, I threw the fire in a random direction. I expected the worse as I looked down at my hand, but came face to face with perfectly fine skin. No burns. No anything. Just a

normal-looking hand.

Sighing, I wiped fake sweat off my forehead in a mock of gratefulness, when the fire alarm screeched into action.

***************************

Heyyyyyy guyz! Sorry I haven't updated in a while, been really busy with school and poop. Hope u guyz like this chappy :D I'd be really grateful if u would leave a comment expressing(<----that's a BIG word) your opinions bout my book

Please please please! Even if it is a negative comment, I just want your opinions on my book. But I will be moping about very where and anywhere though. But dilligaf? Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha *cough* hahahahahahaha *wheeze cough* hahaha *farts* hahaaaa..... Yeh I'm gonna stop now. *looks round* this never happened *throws smoke bomb and disappears*

LUV YA MA SXC LITTLE NERDZ!!!

-pipz xox

P.S

(>^o^)> (>^o^)> !oh yeah! <(^o^<) <(^o^<)

P.P.S

LSIMHCIWFETLOL

P.P.P.S

Maybe I might tell u wat that means if u VOMMENT!!! Or u can just vote or comment. But I want 1,000 FOR THE NEXT CHAPPY!!!! MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *another fart* man I hav to get that fixed....oh jking bout the 1,000 bit. Don't worry I'm not gonna be mean I just want YOUR opinion. Is it too much to ask?

If you do, I'll give you a cookie. If it's EXTRA awesome....*sulks* I'll give you one of my muffin minions???How does it sound? Awesome right? You better not take it for granted though, my muffin minions are my besties 4 life! Take good care of them!

P.P.P.P.S

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:

*random drum roll* dadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadaddadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadadad--OK QUIT IT! Sheesh...

The question of the week is....

What element do you want after I'm finished with Justin? Air? Water? Earth? Someone who has neither but could potentially be someone awesome? No darkness yet though. He's reserved for later....

Don't forget to VOMMENT about what you think of the book so far and your answer to the question! And if anyone can come up with a better cover, send it to me on kik.

Kik me at toastmuffins007

t o a s t m u f f i n s 0 0 7

Srry I no u guyz aren't stupid it's just on my iPad the writing ps kinda hard to read soooo yeah oh btw the 007 is zero zero seven ok? Not O. Ok well please do!

BYEEEEEEEEE

-pipz xox