(3)

Norway POV
Ahhhhhhh babies are hard work they cry way to much "I am over thinking this she's just hungry" I thought."HEY YOU STUPID DANISH!" I shout."yes wife?" Denmark ask me smiling."get your daughter a bottle she's hungry!" I say calmly smiling."okay wife!" Denmark says Running down the stairs. "Hush little Katio mama is here nothing will happen to you in my care" I whisper. "I AM HERE WITH THE MALK!"  The Great Dane shouts with a warm milk bottle in his hand.*grabs the milk* " little child be not afraid the storm pounds against the glass like an unwanted stranger there is no danger I'm here tonight" I sing feeding Kaito and rocking her. "Little child be not the storm pounds and lightning flash eliminates your tears stained face I'm here tonight. Denmark sings. "And someday you'll know that nature so the same rain that draws you near me falls in rivers and lands the forest and sand makes the beautiful that you see in the morning... We both sing."little child be not afraid the storm makes creatures of our trees and the candle gleams so keep pleasant dreams I'm here tonight and someday you'll know that nature is so the same rain that draws you near me falls in rivers and lands the forest and sand makes the beautiful world that you see. I sing."for you know once even I was a small little child and I was afraid but a gentle someone always came to dry all my tears to exchange the fears and to gives a kiss good night". Denmark sings. "but now I am grown and these years have shone rain is apart life as it goes but it's dark and late so I'll hold you and wait till your frighten eyes do close" I sing. "And I hope that you know that nature is so the same draws you near me falls in rivers and lands the forest and sand makes the beautiful world that you see in the morning everything's fine in the morning the rain will be gone in the morning but we'll still be here in the morning" Denmark and I have sing."she's finally asleep Norge you should get to bed you look tired" Denmark says patting  my head."okay your turn tonight" I say putting her into her crib and crawling into bed."good night wife" Denmark whispers kissing my cheek.
A/n: I drew the picture