The Master Bedroom Pt. 2

Bad Author: I'm sorry guys.. I've been growing up *semi*. I have a job now :D and so I'm busier, but school has ended so now I don't have to worry about damned homework, but I do have two enemies.. Laziness and Writers' block, plus is doesn't help that I'm not the best writer, but I've decided to spend full on time into this "book". I'm so sorry I keep making empty promises, but I'm serious this time. I may not publish every week or on schedule, so I've decided to stop giving you promises and just provide you guys with random content :P. So W/O further adieu here you guys go... FINALLY.

Mark leads you both into the room and closes the door behind you, gently. You let out a sigh from nervousness, not knowing what Mark had in mind. He looks at you once more and smirks, he had lust in his eyes which made your downstairs tremble. "Come on" he said in sort of a sing songy way as he ushers you to the bed.

He sets the bowl of ice cream on the bedside table and pushes you down onto the bed. "Mark, what the f-?!" "Shh shh shh baby." he interrupts and jumps on the bed, now hovering over you. He stares at you with lust filled eyes. You can tell he wants to dominate you. You can't help but bite your lip. He smashes his lips onto yours, giving you a sloppy yet passionate kiss. You pull away, not knowing what to think. You've never seen this side to Mark before.

"M-mark, what the hell?" you ask horribly confused. "Mhnnm" Mark lets out a scoff/moan filled with want. "Mark?" you ask again. He just stares at you and bites his lips. He suddenly gets off the bed and runs his fingers through his blue and purple hair. "[Y/N], I need to tell you something." he sits down beside you. You sit up next to him, "What is it babe?" Mark stares at the ground contemplating if he should tell what he has to say. You put your hands in his, rubbing his hands with your thumbs, assuring him that he can tell you everything he needed to say.

"Look [Y/N], I'm not..."
"Not what baby?"
"I'm not normal.. it's just.." he looks at you a bit worried then looks away quickly. He turns his head so you can't see his face turning a shade of red. You remove your hands from his and bring his eyes to face you.
"Baby, what is it? You can tell me... Now what do you mean you're not normal?
Mark looks down at the bed once more, and sighs knowing he cannot escape the situation now.

"I have the tendency to control. I have the urge to dominate. Sometimes I can't help it, like with what just happened just now. I just wanted you then and I couldn't stop until you pushed me off. My other relationships didn't work out so well because I didn't know when to stop... and I don't want that to happen with us."
"Oh.."
"Just, "oh"?"
"No, no no, Mark. I just don't know what to say. I don't find that a bad thing. It's just a bit overwhelming, I never knew you had that side to you. If it's any consolation. I sort of have a submissive side to my self." you smile seeing that it made Mark feel less self conscious about himself. You were happy he told that about himself.

Truth is, you find the thought of Mark controlling you rather appealing, just like you said... you had a submissive side and found it arousing whenever someone as sexy as Mark told you what to do. Sense, today was Valentine's Day and you wanted to give Mark your all, an idea popped into your head.

"Okay, Mark. I tell you what, because you told me your most honest secret. I'll let you do anything you want to me." you gave him a wink.
"Anything?" that same look he gave you before crept upon his face. Lust filled his eyes once again, and he provided that same sinister smirk.
"Anything."
Before you knew it, Mark pushed you onto your back and brought his lips back to yours. This time filled with more passion. A moan escaped your lips. Your started thinking about how dominant he could be with sex if he's this dominant with just kissing.

His lips moved down to your neck, finding your sweet spot. He licks at your skin and exhales hot breaths, giving you goosebumps. He nibbles gently and as times progresses, he full on bites that spot that made you weak. "M-mark!" cry out as your nails dig into his neck. He groans in approval and removes his face from your neck.
"You said I could do anything."
"Yes.. I-I know." you pant.
"Are you sure I can do anything?"
"Mhmm... I'm all yours tonight."
"Are you sure baby? I have some kinks." he asks making sure he has consent.
"Yes, damn it. I said anything."