House Party

It's sophmore year of college and you're invited to a party with a group of your friends. You really don't feel up to going, but your friends force you to go, saying you should relax and let loose.

It's around 10:00PM and you all arrive at the party. You scan the room acknowledging where everything was located. You feel so overwhelmed by the crowd, so you go sit down at the couch. You look over to your left and see a devilishly handsome man, in a chair, on his phone. When you look at him, he immediately looks away from his phone and looks up at you.

"Hey, boring party huh?" He says, chuckling, putting his phone away. You look over, smiling with a blushed face, "Yeah, kind of boring." He stares at you with a soft smirk on his face, it seems as if he can't keep his eyes off of you.

"Hi, My name's Mark. What's your name?"

"My name's [Y/N]"

"That's a beautiful name... for a beautiful girl." he mumbles the last part, but you catch it, which makes your face heat up even more.

"Thanks, Mark" You say shyly.

"Hey, so would you like a drink?" You hesitate, thinking about the question. You know you were only 19, but the words of your friends replay in the back if your head "You need to let loose." After all, you are at a party anyways, so what the hell?

"Yeah sure, why not?" Mark gets up and gets you both a cup of beer in the classic red solo cup. You both talk for about two hours, drinking, goofing, and a bit of flirting.

"Hey, [Y/N], it's getting a bit loud down here... wanna go upstairs?" Mark says with a devious smirk on his face.

You sit there with a bit of a shocked expression on your face. You know what "upstairs" meant. You usually wouldn't, but he was different. He actually seemed like he wouldn't just "Wham, bam, thank you ma'am" you. You could tell there was more about him by looking in his eyes. But you were still surprised that someone as intelligent and handsome as him would want to take something a bit further with you, considering the fact that you think he's out of your league.

You know you're drunk and he probably is too, but you didn't care. You wanted to do something fun and new.

"Yeah, it is a bit loud." you reply with a smirk, equally as devious.

[A/N]
{Chapter 2 is coming out soon ;)}