Midnight Teasing 3

Mark quickly jumped on top of his bed, pulled down his Markiplier pajamas and boxer briefs off, and revealed his hard on. My eyes widened to how big and perfect it looked; veiny and sticking straight up. He was at least 7 inches and 8 at most. I began to bite my lip and put the vibrator back on my clit as I began to feel myself get wetter from the sight of his member.

"Mmm M-Mark, what are you p-planing on doing?" I was stuttering a little from all the intense pleasure. "Teaching you not to be such a tease." I don't think I can handle him tease back. I have to act fast.
"Mark, look at m-me" I said in a sexy sing song voice. I then angled the camera at my area so he could see. I rubbed the dildo up and down, focusing the vibrating piece on my clit for a while. I could hear little moans coming from Mark's mouth. I knew he liked what he saw. I focused on making him want me even more.

I felt myself about to climax, so I stopped the vibrations and slowly inserted it into me, making a show of it to Mark.
"Mmm, yeah Mark just like that! Fuck faster!" I said as sexy as I could. I made sure to use his name to make sure he knew exactly who I was thinking about. "[Y/N] stooop it please" Mark said desperately as he began to touch himself, listening to me say his name. I just ignored what he said and continued. "Maaaark fuck" I said loudly as I arched my back and came all over his floor and a little on my camera. Whoops, I got too carried away.

"Marki?" I purred. "Oh god,yes, ye-yes?" Mark asked excitedly. "The door is unlocked. You want some of my delicious cum?"
Before I knew it Mark hung up face time and came barging through the door. He leaned down and picked me up by my thighs. I put my hand around his neck; He kissed me so hard and passionately, all I could see were fireworks in my mind.

He laid me down on the bed, and began to take his shirt off; I did the same. He got on top of me and kissed me rough, our tongues were in sync. We let out soft moans and we continued to make out intensely, naked. His right hand caressed my left thigh, moving up and down. He then began to move his fingers toward my wet area.

He moved his lips from mine to my neck, he kissed it and nibbled on it leaving light hickeys. He then slipped his middle finger into my womanhood. I responded with a sharp inhale and a little moan, which I could feel, make him shiver. He went back and forth into my womanhood, and then added his ring finger. (to make a rock n roll sign)

"Mmm" I let out with no control. "Oh you like that?" Mark said with with a smirk on his face. I didn't answer him, I caught up with all the pleasure running through my body. "I asked... do you like that?" Mark a little loud shoving his fingers against my G-spot. "God Mark! Fuck yes!" I said as he hit my G-spot over and over. My face was so heated, my legs became weak, I couldn't handle all the pleasure anymore. As my eyes begin to roll to the back of my head and I began to climax, Mark removed his hands and got off me. He looked at me with his chocolate brown eyes and said... "That's teasing for you." He then licked his fingers. "You're right, that is delicious cum." I just sat on the bed dumbfounded. "NO Mark, come back! I want you!" but he just winked and left for his bedroom.