House Party 2

Mark takes your hand and leads you up the stairs. You follow him into an empty bedroom. He goes to turn on a lamp, retrieving from your hand. As he turns on a lamp, you close and lock the door behind you. When you go to turn back around to face him, he clashes your lips with his, forcefully, causing you to back into the door.

Kissing back, you start to run your hands underneath his shirt, feeling his toned body against your fingers. You continue to run your hands up his body, signaling him to take of his shirt. You both get undressed until you're both shirtless with nothing but your underwear and jeans on.

Still clashing lips, against the door, he picks you up by the thighs and you wrap your hands around his neck. He slowly takes you over to the bed, trying not to trip on his way over.

He plops you down on the bed, making eye contact as you sit up with your elbows, with your legs spread open. He slowly takes off his belt and pulls his jeans down, causing his hard on to stick out more through his boxer briefs.

"Okay, [Y/N]... your turn." He says with a wink.

You go to unbutton your pants, but keep fumbling due to excitement, causing Mark to grow a bit hornier and impatient.

"Ahh, fuck it!" He says as he pulls your pants off your waist causing the button to pop off. "I want you now [Y/N]!" Mark says before straddling over you, and reattaching his lips with yours.

Now sitting up, on your wrists, Mark's hands make their way behind your back and unhooks your bra. He pushes you down slowly, moving his lips to your chest. "Y'know [Y/N]... ever since..." He says as he kisses your chest and kisses lower and lower, lifting his head at times to speak. "...I first saw you...", now over your belly button. "I knew I wanted..." kissing your thighs. "...to get to know you." he says, then proceeding to pull your panties down with his teeth.

He does one of his hair flips, as he gets off the bed and stands straight up. "And most importantly-" he says pulling down his underwear, revealing his 8 inches. "Wait!.. Mark, do you have... a condom?" He walks over to his pants in front of the door and pulls out a pink condom from his wallet, and puts it on. (Warfstache anyone? No? Okay.. continue)

You spread your legs open, as he comes back and position himself before your throbbing entrance. "Are you ready?" You nod your head, biting your lip, avoiding to try and say anything, knowing that nothing but hot air was going to be your reply. "Like I was saying... Most importantly.." He then moves his head down to your ear "I knew I wanted to be inside of you." he whispers, as he enters all of himself inside of you, slowly, causing you to let out a soft moan filled with pleasure, and lightly scratch from his shoulder blades, down to his back. 

(Sorry about the long wait, I just finished this chapter up. Sorry it's probably not good, it's 1:39 am and I have school today... I'm also sorry, this was supposed to be the last chapter, but House Party 3 should definitely be the last chapter to this one shot. I hope you liked it.)